Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Honestly, if this heroine didn't put up a lie, then it's kinda a waste of her potential character. I'd rather have an interesting witty and politically savvy girl than a cookie cutter "I'm smart but only when my man allows me" kind of schtick.

Dex-chan lover
... I don't buy it....

@Wofat18 I agree with you to an extent, like I know the author could've made it so this girl was gunning for something way more than just that, but really.. this?

Like i said.. for some reason i just don't buy it... idk.

He showed his hand way too easily to someone that far outmaneuvers him in manipulation/simulation... and he even went as far as telling her his "power"... that's how you get a one-way ticket to hell kid

Maybe don't tell her how your ability works, or that it is in itself an ability. Could just call it intuition.

"You seem very ambitious"

Even then, her wanting a man does not say anything about that stat. Is she looking to land a king that could stomp the land into submission, or is finding an adequate husband only the tip of the iceberg.

Aggregator gang
Being ambitious doesn't mean someone is evil. I'd say it makes them motivated to achieve their goals. The means they use would depend on their moral compass. Which he doesn't know at all. And yet, he's just going to believe everything she says, with no evidence? Like, "oh, this person who can perfectly gauge others' emotions and the way she is perceived, to the point that she is confident in earning anyone's trust in a short conversation, just said something that sounds good to me after she tricked me into telling her what things I value, so I'm going to reveal everything about me in return." And what annoys me is, he likely won't be bit in the ass by this, but he should.

Let's be clear, this is an engagement that was made before they were born, so obviously their parents are very close, which means they are essentially allied and their territories likely share common interests. It would make sense that it's in both their interests to get married. Which actually makes it very weird that no one knew about the engagement, I mean, they're in the middle of a bunch of wars and he has a bunch of genius strategists and politicians already. The existence of an engagement, meaning an allied territory, should have come up countless times already in all these battles they've been involved in for the past few years.

The chance that she will have any reason to betray him is close to zero. She will, however, wrap him around her finger so tightly that he will just do what she wants him to. I mean, he is shown to be an idiot, and he's already bending to her will within the day, even though he started wary of her. And I'm not saying he should keep his guard up forever, but the thing he should do is learn about her, ideally not straight from her mouth. Learn what her territory is like, what her family situation is like, what her upbringing was like, and so on. Basically, get to know her before deciding that the perfect politician likely didn't lie.

"a women's ambition is to find a strong man"

i'm no feminist but at this rate of stupidity that may change............

i want to see some stupid manga that says "a man's ambition is find a strong woman", bet that'll cause a shitstorm in the comments

i hate shit like this. i hated it in mushoku tensei and i hated it in kodomo no jikan. if you are a grown ass adult, act like one, and dont try to fuck with children. "cute" or not you're literally an adult. there's no fucking way you should be able to find interest in this child thats stupid and i hate it when they do that. there's literally no reason and adult would even consider dating a child. shit is gross. stop that.

Users who are viewing this thread