Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Him being middle age and acting all stupid because a little girl confessed is creepy as fuck.

Glad he turned an adult overnight and hopefully he can act line one now.

Okay, so he is technically middle aged in soul, but actually he is still a kid both in body and head, is how I would sum it up.
Just cuz he said he will go to the battlefield doesn't mean he is smart/grown up. Getting excited to write a letter to a 10~ year old girl is being childish. Wanting to repay his father is mature tho, but other than that he is mostly a kid.
And valid point @Dadidu : Where is his mother? She might have appeared before but I honestly can't remember her if she did...

Dex-chan lover
Emotions, decisions and state of mind are heavily affected by hormones. Even if you have the knowledge from another life you're still going to be at the whims of your actual body state. Knowledge and understanding doesn't mean shit when you're highly emotional and emotions have a huge impact on decisions

Aggregator gang
its stupid how he can switch from adult mind then becomes child minded next for convenience lol
pick one you bloody simpy closet child diddler

Contributor
@greyhud90 I am sorry to inform you that you are expecting too much self awareness or critical thinking from this manga.

You guys need to turn your brains off when reading Isekai manga. It helps cope with how stupid they can be.

When it comes to isekai, the writing skill of authors are in a whole new level of amateur

Users who are viewing this thread