Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
isn't this just artist's choice???? really I read couple parts but there is no way that he was that panicky in the novel?? cmiiw though

Dex-chan lover
Isekai is just cheap way for mangaka to open stories now. The worst tend to be OP reincarnated isekai.

Well children do have weird heads. Also a lot of isekai recently mention how memories and personality fade or integrate if they take the reborn or possession type isekai.
Edit: I guess we can take it that the original him is basically gone. But that's just head canon

Group Leader
That is what make me sick in reincarnation stories. What the use of reincarnation if the MC gonna act like a real child or just a slightly mature child?
It’s really just a lazy writing.

Dex-chan lover
Man, you guys sure are fast. I checked raw yesterday and it wasnt out. Yet, you guys already finished with the translation an hour ago. Not to mention it is a quality translation too

Fed-Kun's army
If you're going to be an isekai then use the fact that it is an isekai.

A lot of writers don't do it and it makes you question the point of it being an isekai. Just be a normal fantasy series than..

Dex-chan lover
As a regular isekaishit reader, my threshold for stupidity tolerance has sunk below the Mariana Trench, at least halfway to the mantle. What you mentioned needs just one degree of reason to justify and is therefore kiddy shit, bouncing off my brain unnoticed on account of the thick metaphorical callus it's encased by, but instead of wounds it's for retardation.

To put it in perspective, I actually have something called Isekai NTR in my follows and I enjoy it mostly unironically. This is nothing.

Lol, roast the readers, roast the author, roast the translators. We eat’n barbecue my peeps!

I will not begin to feel dumb until the point where that bonnie set of tits is no longer available for viewing. Charlotte keeps the coomers happy.

I kinda feel like this manga would be better if the MC just died and it focused on the other characters instead. His fiance would be a way better protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread