Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Dex-chan lover
@Ratentaisou
How much we bet at least 2/3 of those "tough'' readers will act exactly like mc when watching something like it in person.
The plethora of waridiots and bloodumb readers in this website comment section is a huge pain in the neck most of the time.

Group Leader
why has this manga not been axed tho.......
so damn plain and uninteresting.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut

It's funny you mention a car accident as I was on the other side of that situation once, was crossing the street in a crosswalk and woke up on the street surrounded by people asking if I was okay, apparently I bounced off the hood and got thrown a good 10 feet and landed on my face. The whole left side of my face was all torn up by the road and I had a nasty concussion lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Istvan90623 Just to be clear, I am not questioning the sanity of the characters in the manga, as I do somewhat understand the father’s point of view, but I am questioning the sanity of some people in the comment section.

I hate how the MC overreacts over anything. It's like the MC from Kanojo, Okarishimasu

8rhYxBJ.png

Double-page supporter
@Narf
For a normal foot soldier this would not be as much of an issue
Yeah, for those guys standing at the front lines, meant to stab their swords into the enemies until they're all dead or surrender, being unable to stomach a decapitation wouldn't be "much of an issue".

Sure on an individual level it has less of a detrimental impact on the battle as a whole, but they'd be worse worthless, a liability for their comrades that needs to cover them.

Just focus on your ability and go travel find the 5* !
Gotta catch em all !!!

it was kinda like the first episode of game of thrones, but Ars was inferior when compared to Bran, and that says a lot about him

Fed-Kun's army
what's a good r/watchpeopledie replacement all the sites i have looked at since were cringe

I see y'all niggas whining, yet not understanding how this event is supposed to lead-in to a future one where it shows the MC's character growth.
like...have none of you mf ever read a book before? it's basic storytelling.

Glad they didn't just have him be ok with someone getting killed in front of him. Any normal sane person would not be OK with this without forcibly getting used to it.
Ready for character growth

I've seen my dad after he got pancaked between a tree and an atv. It really didn't look any different from what you see online. Obviously it was more emotional due to WHO it was for me, but looking back on it, it wasn't what i saw that alarmed me, but who it was of. People act as if "oh if you don't react sickened then there is something wrong with you" Well, OR you are just weak stomached and don't want to admit it, so you have to say a person not affected in that way has a screw loose. Seeing a random person, especially someone that murdered raped and stole, get killed isn't something that disturbing that it should make you flip out like he does.

Not to mention, generally, strategists don't take part in fighting either in many cases, so why does him not liking to see a beheading make him not able to properly lead? The two are not connected. You can make rational choices despite not having the stomach for war. They are not mutually exclusive. Furthermore, do you know how you get over not having a stomach for war? You go to fucking war. The entire idea of him not being allowed to go because it made him sick is contrary to what the goal is. If you want him used to war, he has to fucking SEE war.

Users who are viewing this thread