Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Aggregator gang
> you dont yet have the face of a warrior

yeah he's definitely got a baby face and I don't see it going away any time soon

Dex-chan lover
Oh, what a surprise, the author remembered that his MC is a reincarnated person

Fed-Kun's army
Based on the comments, it seems like a lot of people keep reading this manga despite not liking it. Weird.

What? Only watching? I thought he would ask ars to execute the criminal.

So, the very first issue opened with them at his dad’s funeral pyre. The people next to him are his fiancée, his warrior-butler, the mage girl, and the strategy kid. Now that all those people are gathered in the story, I’m guessing his dad doesn’t fare so well out on the battlefront.

But at least the prologue is nearly over.

Dex-chan lover
@RogueKitsune
We all just want to see how long this train wreak is going to continue.
That's not a thing XD
People don't continue reading shit they hate.

If this was yaoi, or started becoming yaoi part-through you'd drop it right?

I think they draw the gang cute enough that I dont mind some obvious plot holes. plot holes that look to be a result of chapter length.

@TitanAnteus It is a thing xD, it's like reading dark lady aznd then reading people comment trying to reconfort each other that they are right in liking this pile of shit xD.

@TitanAnteus
Me personally... I like stories like this that try to add a humanizing element to the characters in the story.

A story about a completely inhuman character would be nice too. Meaning completely inhuman and completely alien mind. But I don't think they exist, maybe aside from Somali to Mori.
Typically authors try to humanize strange characters.

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk Except anything can happen on the battlefield, you have to be prepared to kill. And sometimes even leaders have to be on the front line for moral. Because no one wants to die for someone who is hiding in some tent on the back line.

Not to mention some people are okay with seeing criminals die, if they are not doing it themselves. But in the battlefield, you have to kill innocent people who are not criminals but simply drafted for war or trying to make a living.

The test was super weak sauce. Especially for middle age standards where people being dead on the streets was normal. Executions were normal, death was normal.

I kinda like this, this is not that kind of MC that is reinarnated in another world, and proceeds to kill everything on his path... he is a human that lived in japan.. a peaceful life.. he is not ready

Users who are viewing this thread