Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

@Mephis_to fully agree depends on the uprbinging of sorts but ANY child is capable of violence... child soilders are used frequently and in countries because of gang related conflicts children are taken once they reach a certain age and trained... my point is the MC is a bit of pussy for a guy who is like 20 or some shit...

Dex-chan lover
@LordGrid I think it's unreasonable to think the MC's a pussy for witnessing, up close, an execution when he's reincarnated from a civilized society where death like that, and especially human death, is not a regular experience people are expected to witness.

After his reincarnation, he gets to be raised in a noble household where he's hands-off in most unsavory acts such as the slaughter of livestock and such.

Resolve is bullshit, this may be a manga but getting sick wasn't unusual.

Dex-chan lover
@LordGrid Sounds logical but you forgot that most of japanese writers are absolute hacks just writing whatever's trending now. Nowadays isekai just means that you waste 1st chapter on getting transported to fantasy world then it's usual fantasy harem stuff. Or regular fantasy with mc flexing his otherworld knowledge because supposedly in medieval-like world they haven't thought of obvious things that we had since thousands of years ago, but don't you worry one book that MC read x years ago make him an expert in the field of environmental engineering and so on.

@LordGrid and im tired of people expecting reincarnated children to act like adults just because they have the memories of their previous life. its far more realistic to expect them to think like children. more so for something as severe as killing. Seeing something on the internet is NOTHING like experiencing it for yourself. Sorry, but you're just blowing a bunch of hot air with no idea what you're talking about

Dex-chan lover
@setsu Lol, hes what, 13-14? He can swing an axe no problem and if it is sharp enough, it will cut off the head without any real effort. Doesn't need to be op to swing an axe at a standstill target and let the axe do its job.

damn that was harsh, still seeing someone die infront of you wil make you flinch like when you killed an animal for the first time it won't feel nice but the more you do it the less you feel...idk can't really explain that feeling.

I've seen people get shot,beheaded etc.. but in videos and the most it makes me do is feel disturbed,disgusted

Dex-chan lover
@LordGrid Yeah it sucks for them, but alas they may be nourished with the gang instead of being into the streets... Anyway, it's true that he's still a kid and not ready to face death which is weird when he already died once. He mental was affected with his daily life....

@mimisan and i assume your saying that from first hand experience? this has nothing to do with the conversation but since your taking this in that direction as a person who grew up in caracas its not odd to see someone get shot.. personally if its got nothing to do with you; you dont really react that intensly to it... its not the same as an upclose beheading but still.. i just find it ironic im getting lectured on the internet on this.. but hey idk maybe youve seen people get shot too irl.. theres no real point to this but im just saying its quite easy to be completly apathetic..

his old life was japanese salaryman so the whole pacifist no murder thing is believable

still doesnt behave anywhere near his old mental age in anything else

@LordGrid sure you can get used to it. but theres no way your first experience wont shake you to your core. Unless you have a screw lose.

Go blow some guy's head off with a shotgun in front of some kid and see if he isn't shocked by it. If it's something that happens a few times you will get numb no doubt, but the first time will always be shocking

This was the first good chapter. I expected the MC to stop the execution, or to pass the test, or somehow resolve the situation without effort like usual.

Finally something happened that sucked for Ars and that he couldn't handle.

hm , i have never seen a person die before me but i dont think i would care, i grew up watching my grandpa chopping off chicken heads and butchering pigs, stood in the shit amount of blood from dead pigs while they got their guts cut out, also helps that i dont think a human life is more worth than any other life form on earth, so if you have no problems killing a spider , you should have no problems killing a human (if there would be no laws against it)

but i guess thats the "normal" reaction he showed

@mimisan I genuinely agree with you which is why I'm so confused at your point of view. because of that I went back to ch 1 and confirmed the MC IS 35 YRS OLD I know that when he reincarnated the writer just forgot about this but we as the reader don't have to and I feel entitled in complaining about a plot hole. The MC is 45 yrs old now... I think a 45 year old man should be able to atleast hide his emotions.

Dex-chan lover
@LordGrid I just make my headcanon view it as him having his past memories as a sort of "picture book" but still being a...what is he 8 right now? 10?

Dex-chan lover
@LordGrid don't worry bro later on he still act like a child which make really think is he really a 35 years old in his past since if he said he is 20 i will believe it

Double-page supporter
This lad clearly isnt a skyrim player. Ive seen my fair share of beheadings there.

Users who are viewing this thread