Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

This Crusader King manga is not bad ! Kind of slow plot and mc developpment but it's nice to see a small house becoming stronger this fast.

im not sure why this is an isekai. it seems like the author completely forgot that he was like a 30-40 year old man, that for some reason fell in love with a 9 year old? its just a regular fantasy which mc got isekai'd for no reason

Dex-chan lover
I read the first 12 chapters; for the next 14 chapters I read the first page, rapidly scrolled through the chapter, then read the last page and the credit. Now I can't be bothered even to do that for the last two chapters...

Seeing a lot of complaints and negative comments in here about the MC and the story, so my response:
Let the author do what they plan on doing, they're not writing to appease or appeal to YOUR specific interests - they're writing what they think is interesting. If you want some toxic OP alpha fukboi with nothing other than looks, go somewhere else;
if you have an issue with a boy having the mentality of an older male because isekai, liking a girl his physical age because he's actually mentally in his 30s, go find another manga - honestly, it's a work of fiction and you shouldn't be berating anyone for something that makes some actual sense rather than taking issues with the ones that make NSFW art of someone like Kanna from Dragon Maid - who actually looks like she's 6 or 7, then you need new priorities in life.

So many negative comments......
Thanks for the update LADS
I want to think how many here would act like warlord at the age of 12 hahahahahaa mc a beta; he's a fucking kid this real growth
just relax and enjoy the trip at least we got manga's during this pandemic Stay safe!👾

Reincarnated as an aristocrat with a whatever really sums of this mangas hahahahaha xD

Also that was kinda sad and heartwarming

See a lot of people defending 12 year old being naive to the ways of war like 7 year olds aren't 360 no-scoping on Fortnite and Call of Duty these days. He's supposed to be a 30 yo reincarnated as a child but he's acting more like a 5 year old that has lived in a bubble since birth. Don't stick the reincarnated tag on the story if it isn't going to impact the way the MC behaves and thinks.

Sure shooting in a video game is exactly the same as in real life, would fun see a 12 year old shooting a shotgun🤣

@JoukyuuK and then those same no-scoping fortnite and CoD players are getting their asses beat in the cafeteria room -.- real life and the virtual world are MUCH different. Feeling a knife go through a person's flesh and clacking off bones is nothing like clicking a button. Physical exhaustion, adrenaline, blood lust; CoD to actual warfare is like comparing candy land to hell on earth. It's even worse because this is medieval style warfare, not current style where a pull of the trigger is all it takes. You're not popping heads from a few hundred yards away or tossing bombs into buildings, you're body to body stabbing and slaughtering each other hoping you don't end up getting attacked by the enemy that's directly on your left and your right. Comparing what modern combat is like to medieval style warfare is like trying not to get swept up in the eye of a hurricane (modern) and trying not to get hit by the blades inside a blender (medieval)

Dex-chan lover
9 chapters in, i can say 1 thing..
this shit is cringy

what's the point of isekai-ing 30yrs old salary man but the MC is written like an actual 5 years old, might as well remove the entire isekai shit and make it pure fantasy where a kid grows up and develops, that would be more matching with the amount of dumb shit he did, and well... more tolerable, because kids.

Though it probably does sell well in nippon so whatever, doesn't change the fact that this shit is cringe

i say this again, every single side charachter and the heroine itself is honestly well written, but the mc is meh for me so i stay here for other characters not for the mc

Honestly the series has grown on me and while definitely a little over the top in some instances, the worst thing about reading it is the snide ass comments at the end of every chapter. I literally just read through a chapter thinking more about what the scanlator would poke fun at than the actual plotline.

I personally feel like I'd rather they drop the series if they hate it so much. The constant bashing is just annoying at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread