Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

@einjineer, People can tell, when they are close to death. So, hush with your ignorance.

My father was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. During his struggle, he was sent into a short-term living due intensive needed care that couldn't be accomplished at home. The day before his death, he told me to not leave him. Because he felt like he wouldn't survive another day. I ignorantly thought, like you... 'It can't be estimated'. Well, it was around six years now? That he died, the day after he told me, to not leave him.

So, Yes. People can sometimes tell, when they are going to die.

Group Leader
There is literally no reason for this to be isekai, this could easily just be normal fantasy, why is this isekai. The MC isn't even specially different due to being isekai'd, he's practically the same as a normal child.

*Chews on trash isekai*

maxresdefault.jpg

Welp... Chapter 30 is a critical hit, but still loving the manga. The storyline is great and the diversity of characters is funny as well though I'm missing the funny parts a bit from the beginning. It changed real quick into slice of life in another world...

Double-page supporter
I really want a prequel about Ars' father rise to feudal lord now. He'd be way more interesting as a character and an individual than Ars has been so far.

Why his dad is the last rational character in this manga? What... What will happen from this point onward?! Translators, tell me!

Power Uploader
you guys call this trash isekai, but i get the impression the author is actually a quite competent storyteller. its not an original sort of premise, but that doesn't make it a bad story. this might have been better as a normal fantasy with no isekai element, but i guess isekai is popular because of how recognizable some tropes are, and in a way it adds to the main characters expectations for himself. admittedly this aspect could be better presented, but thats really the only thing absent from this story. (Aside from the mc's mother, lmao. trust no hoe) fr tho if this is trash isekai, i got bad new for you about 90% of isekai

Users who are viewing this thread