Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

"oopsies i gave you 100x100 exp buff accidently"
Head-Smash-Against-The-Wall-Anime-Reaction-Gif.gif

make it stop

creating any more of these "accidental OP" isekai storys dilutes the whole genre.

Dex-chan lover
5yo? what's next? a diaper-hero killing dragons with his lollipop?
super-hero-kids-th.jpg

op hero trope if this manga decides to focus on different aspects it is fine, but this seems more to just be a comedy than an actual isekai story.

So it is rather formulaic for the genre and I know the MC is a teen reincarnated. But can we just take a moment to reflect on how adorable he is in design. He is a cheerful little tike.

a generic isekai and a little lot cliche. Actually too much cliche. I don't know how he can forgot his own power. do it again and again same mistake. It kind of stupid also. I mean if you know that your own power exceed other you should know the danger of it. like spiderman story qoute "the greater the power, the greater the responsibility". I not asking him to be like spiderman but I hope he use his own power with the consideration of people surrounding him tho.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, not creepy at all that an adult woman would tell an 8 year old kid that she'd help make him an adult when he becomes an adventurer.

@TetraSky where do u live? surely not on planet earth... yeah it sure is creepy if it was now, u do know your grandmother times girls used to marry at 13 yo and start having sexual relations also even now a lot of ppl start early on that ._. there are a lot of news of pregnant girls 11 yo so... on actual time, so if u look at something that happened on a time that is supposed to be long long ago, yeah 8 years old... but she still said to wait until he was 12... even less creepy than some ppl nowadays starting with 9-10-11 years
edit: forgot to say, sorry about my english i know there are a lot of issues with it :/ and also srry if i ofend someone but, deal with it, this is real u can google it if u dont believe me (and yeah i knew about those 11 years old cuz of my country news some years ago) so, glhf watching another manga if u didnt like this one xD

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, these are one of those basic isekai that I wouldn't bother returning to. If it weren't for the nice art, there would be no reason to even go past the first few pages.
This is quite genuinely the definition of garbage.

Aggregator gang
Well, it's very cliche'd but it's entertaining..
Not a manga I want to search the wnovel about, but I guess I could give it a read every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread