Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
He's hiding it for now as he's in another country, and by that little dumbass ordering an attack on a foreign noble it can be seen as a declaration of war.
let's go to WAR then!!!
isnt it time???

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, if we refer to the WN all of the noble in that kingdom is a full retard

like they can go even retarder than what we originally tough, no wonder every other country want to punch them

Dex-chan lover
It might be because it's been a long time since the update or just actually refreshing, but for some reason this situation is new? Must be because it's not Corgino that's the villain this time. There's more politics involved instead of just strong arming stuff.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I went reading previous chapter again and found that dumb son only interacted with Cain by asking his name. He sure is quick to put Cain on hitlist lmao

Dex-chan lover
With how 'fast' the plot is progressing, I think we can expect this study tour arc to conclude next year lol.

Exactly! It's weird that these powerful people aren't investigating first. Hell, his last name alone is a big enough giveaway that he's a noble!
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.

Double-page supporter
Can’t wait for the next month lol. Would sip some coffee (I’ll try to) to see how cain destroyed the entire representative’s generation lol

Dex-chan lover
Phew.. I thought that old man is a smart crafty politician but seems like he is dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
is his noble status hidden? I could swear he was publicly known as a noble already, yet they clearly don't know.
Not really back previous chapter the little shit already know his a member of a count family he does not know his the head and I guess he did bit tell his father that.

Dex-chan lover
Why are all antagonists in this manga so retarded? This is really getting boring at this point
MC is retarded too.
If i'm not mistaken he was something like 8/10y old on Earth when he died, ~15/17 here (since he spent I don't remember how much time in that other world while training but change his apparence before returning) but still have that passive childlike mentality :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
mr. you are in no position to demand anything or to make it not happened, you started it first

Dex-chan lover
He’s not “taking it” so much as he’s sitting there and letting the guy dig his own stupid grave. He’s got more financial power, more political power, and infinitely more actual power, he’s not remotely threatened or at all concerned. He’s just interested to see how Dumbass McGee plays the situation from a perceived position of power.

Which, if you’ve been paying attention, is how Cain handles things 99% of the time — “we’re gonna do things my way, but let’s see how you act if I let you think you’re in control, it’ll teach me a lot about you”. People who pass the test get rich or him as an in-law, failures get wrecked.

Anyway, in conclusion, Malph Ralph lmao
he's not taking it
oh but he is just like he is when the fatty noble non stop tried to commit crimes and treason. MC never gives consequences to bad guys

Dex-chan lover
Cain is on the list of people too high-ranking to be messed with. The only way they could have such a list, is if anybody who cared to know could learn who exactly he is. Which is how it should be, because it would be really weird for a country to have secret nobles.
What we have, is a representative who did not exercise due diligence when dealing with foreign dignitaries. This can usually be dealt with, by proper apology and apology gifts of sufficient value. But that is separate from Cain still wanting people who committed crimes against him to be punished.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb question, your acting like he isn't a government official. Of course he should know the nobles of the neighboring nation, that is relevant to his job. A mayor is always going to know the surrounding mayors, especially those they do trade with, let alone any that are visiting in a official manner. And unlike mayors that sever a limited time a noble is in position longer, making it even easier to keep track of. Hell lets say he doesn't know Cain because to new to being a noble. Your telling me he doesn't know the royalty of the neighboring nation? He has to know who his son was after at this point.
Except again, this isn't his nation, cain is here as a school student, not as viscount drintyre, and cain is a relatively recently appointed noble, it's not like they have phones in this time period.

That said the issues i mentioned are a problem even today, it's actually been a problem a few times where some congressmen wouldn't even know the names of some of the other members of congress in the us, so yes this is still somewhat common.

The real problem of course, is the noble is throwing his weight around thinking he can do whatever he wants, which even during feudalism was a good way to be stripped of your title by a king.
Again meet a normal politician, you'll realize how utterly dumb many of them are, nobles half the time are no different.

Users who are viewing this thread