Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that cutting the mansion is just so dumb. It was too forced.

Dex-chan lover
Writing has gone so bad it's gunning for manga drop any% category damn.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. So many weak people complaining about MC not being a despotic murderous bastard.
Look, fighting Corgino is not MC's job, it's the king's job. If the gods' chosen one occasionally helps the king, that's just the king being lucky and/or rewarded for his righteousness.
It's easy to just murder Corgino. It would not change anything. Do you think the network of traitors who killed the arrested people in prison would just disappear?

Well, he surely did not get the job by winning a strategy tournament. And he did not graduate from King Academy as a valedictorian either.
He just got saddled with the job by accident of birth, and he tries to do it as well as he can.

I think that is what happened in the novel. MC got angry and burned half of Corgino's mansion. I like it better than this version of MC accidentally cutting the mansion in half.

Well, he would not have survived that long as a corrupt noble if he wasn't at least this good.
the mc's a freaking wimp who gets bullied around by an incompetent king. Ya and the king's god awful at his job so his head should roll too instead of pretending he's a competent authority figure.
Dude this noble's the worst at hiding it imaginable, he was an associate to the saint being nearly assasinated, human trafficking in this and later on literal treason and black sorcery. The reason he's not punished is because the writing is fcking god awful and giving him plot armor just to stick around. Keep in mind he literally started trying to threatening people in a party the king was attending using his status when he's a viscount aka the 2nd lowest rank in nobility.

Bad guy doing bad things, killing people.
MC: "Damn, I kant do anithing againt him I'm just a GoD and super powaful"

Dex-chan lover
Oh now that was a interesting thing you mentioned, in the LN he got mad and burned the half the mansion? Even if thats not exactly right, can you confirm its a changed scene? It did feel off, the butler would not land a bug on Cains hand while he is casting a spell with it, that felt very strange. So if its a changed scene it explains why it feels so out of place, though I wonder why they kept it and didnt just take it out, to keep Cain from stating he was there and listening.
Looks like my memory was failing me.
Here is the relevant chapter:
https://europaisacoolmoon.wordpress...-4-chapter-14-the-incident-unto-the-darkness/
In it, MC cut the mansion in half (and collapsed a part of it, it seems), for the usual reason of using a beginner-tier spell and unleashing apocalyptic destruction due to being overpowered. No insects involved.

By the way, the king was complaining "both you and Corgino think everything is okay as long as there is no evidence".

Dex-chan lover
the mc's a freaking wimp who gets bullied around by an incompetent king. Ya and the king's god awful at his job so his head should roll too instead of pretending he's a competent authority figure.
Dude this noble's the worst at hiding it imaginable, he was an associate to the saint being nearly assasinated, human trafficking in this and later on literal treason and black sorcery. The reason he's not punished is because the writing is fcking god awful and giving him plot armor just to stick around. Keep in mind he literally started trying to threatening people in a party the king was attending using his status when he's a viscount aka the 2nd lowest rank in nobility.
Corgino's noble rank is among the highest in the country, equal to MC's father. He is not a noble the king can execute without a good reason. Because in if he does, the king really risks losing his head.
Noble ranks are always confusing, yes.

Dex-chan lover
wow... this chapter and everything in it was seriously forced seriously hard, there is just no way they could arrange for and completely burn down a manishon that big that fast, the bug landing on his finger making him lose control of his spell was even less belivable and is the worst and most aggregious case of forced story i have seen in a long time, and the MC could if he wanted to eraze the guy without a single trace and most importtantly without a single hint that it was him, and even if someone was to suspect him, so what? they cant prove shit and noone can do shit about it, not even the gods can do a damn thing as they have previously stated they cant directly intervene with the mortal world and they desperately need him so they cant just up and replace him, and if he dont want to dirty his own hands he can just ask his buttler who is also a freaking demon lord to deal with it.

this is a major problem with authors who write stupid OP characters with extremely powerfull servants/frineds/pets whatever, they write themself into a corner all the time and have to pull stupid bs out of their ass to create some kind of scenario to needlessly drag shit out since the MC is by far strong enough to handle it in one single page if he wanted to and actually used his powers.

Last edited:
I get the whole "needing legitimate evidence of a crime to properly punish him within the law thorough and morally" thing, but...
"Cause a distraction, and I'll get the evidence I found using my OP demonic powers covering every inch of the mansion."
-causes distraction-
"I couldn't find any evidence."
...Nani?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like my memory was failing me.
Here is the relevant chapter:
https://europaisacoolmoon.wordpress...-4-chapter-14-the-incident-unto-the-darkness/
In it, MC cut the mansion in half (and collapsed a part of it, it seems), for the usual reason of using a beginner-tier spell and unleashing apocalyptic destruction due to being overpowered. No insects involved.

By the way, the king was complaining "both you and Corgino think everything is okay as long as there is no evidence".
Huh ok, so a misjudge of power, that is still dumb at this point in the story, but does feel less out of place than the bug.

Dex-chan lover
I find it kind of funny the author had to find a way to inadvertently "punish" the guy because they knew the readers couldn't forgive him doing literally nothing due to a lack of "evidence" but really though? Costing the fool a bit of money ACCIDENTALLY is not a punishment. He needs to be dealt with. Do it when no one is looking. People will have their suspicions but so be it. Dude literally almost sold your dear childhood friend into slavery. Lets not pretend that means she was going to become a maid for some noble. Her life was about to be toyed with and destroyed. Have some backbone. How many children met this fate at his command before you discovered this underground child slave trading ring???

Aggregator gang
I see a lot of people here who have been gaslit by battle shounen, sorry not every problem can be solved by using violence. This is a problem that requires a different approach. Also would be better if the piggy got stripped of nobility and was forced to live as a peasant.

Dex-chan lover
I see a lot of people here who have been gaslit by battle shounen, sorry not every problem can be solved by using violence. This is a problem that requires a different approach. Also would be better if the piggy got stripped of nobility and was forced to live as a peasant.
find me a reality where a side character nobody on the bottom rims of nobility can be involved in assasination plots, lese majeste, human trafficking and is still completely unpunished because the author needs a villain. He eventually does another stupid thing and get his comeuppence, and its completely written off like nothing besides a small mention about his son being a peasant now
reason ppl are saying its bad writing is cause he's literally meeting with the fucking criminals, at least take him into custody to investigate, not let him go free and burn the evidence of his involvement literally in front of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread