Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see that most people have noticed just how garbage the writing is for this manga.
How the fuck does this kind of shit get published by a company? I've read plenty of fanfics with infinitely better plots and they are completely free.
Makes me question the intellect of the people involved.

Also
:kek:

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe they let him walk out the door. Like idgaf what court rank he is hold him for questioning. If he has such a problem with it he can take it up with the king when the charges are presented.
Everything else that happened in this chapter I can let go, not prosecuting him because or no evidence. Fine. Keeping powers in check and no vigilante justice. No problem. Letting someone you already know is rotten, someone you caught red handed committing a crime smiling while his cohort plans to enslave and sell off a foreign royal and letting him walk out the door so he can cover his tracks. Yeah no fam you're taking the piss.

Dex-chan lover
I take this happened because of Japanese culture. The amount of face-palming and frustration caused by these kind of smart-but-suddenly-retarded-at-crucial-moments MC is almost the norm for Japanese manga and novels. The story is good but these kind of details feel very forced and unimaginative.

Dex-chan lover
honestly with how they could've tortured the prisoners during interrogation, seems like the kingdom is too soft
well at least now Cain knows that he has to protect the prisoners upon capture

Dex-chan lover
This is why you act as fast as you can. Don't give them time to remove evidence. And bug them from the start.

But the no evidence thing doesn't make sense. On one hand, the evil guy is reasonably competent at erasing traces. On the other hand, that shouldn't be enough. There's way too much power, both politically and physical power, to not be able to just end him.
At last someone who isn't outright complaining about MC being a God and not killing the Pig Marquis right away.

As for the plot, politically while MC has a lot of power because of his engagement with the Princess & the Knight General, but MC (who is currently a Count) is still lower ranked than that Pig Marquis, so by law he can't do anything without proof.

As for his strength, i know that MC is OP, but he is only that in his powers not his capacity to handle politics.
And not everything can be handled with just strength.
Yeah he is basically a God, but that power is primarily for him to fight natural disasters or the evil god. Not some lowlife scum (it's like asking to use a mega crane to open a door).

Well, in the end i guess the "That" the Marquis mentioned might be related to a Fragment of the Evil God, which would allow MC to go full force after him.

Dex-chan lover
If prisoners could be assasinated like that, it's either the insider pawns or highly skilled organization which either way as high threat as the fragments of evil god. The marquis already got death flag on since the case of holy maiden's plot. By overstepping royal decree, the marquis should already be stripped of his noble rank or imprisoned. Cain ignored his responsibility of protecting the girl by royal decree also required harsh punishment, but due to special circumstances he must at least got drilled into his sense. Moreover dude is already older than he's looks like mentally, at this point he can't continued to think like kids anymore. But as we're all knew, this manga make no sense from the beginning. I know it's hurting the logical sense for most of us, but at least the premise about "it's just a stupid story of an idiot noble with overpower status" is stay true.

Dex-chan lover
That was possibly The most harebrained plot writing I have ever seen in a chinese comic.
Gintama plots never got this silly and stupid.
The famous Chinese of Japan, not to be confused with the Chinese from China.

Dex-chan lover
I take this happened because of Japanese culture. The amount of face-palming and frustration caused by these kind of smart-but-suddenly-retarded-at-crucial-moments MC is almost the norm for Japanese manga and novels. The story is good but these kind of details feel very forced and unimaginative.
It's not a Japanese culture things, it's a comon thing that all bad writer use. Look at every single DC or Marvel or any Hollywood shit.
Writing like this can be found everywhere because it's easier to make a MC that change from smart to dumb depending on the situation, than to write a realy well crafted and detailed story.

Dex-chan lover
And yet there would be an easy way to solve it should the author so choose; Make a look-a-like of one of the head honchos that were murdered in the prison(that may as well be Cain himself), go meet the marquis, and pretend they somehow managed to escape from there and from some 'phantom' killer(obviously referencing whatever killer marquis sent there), and then pretend asking for help. AND, record EVERYTHING, including the obligatory 'marquis trying to get rid of witness' part... ...should give you quite enough evidence, amirite?

But the fact remains, the author(or perhaps the mangaka as I hear the webnovel is better in this regard) stays a bloody pussy, of course we can't have our 'god' dirty his hands with blood.../facepalm

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm baffled at how incapable this kingdom is... They know someone is guilty, they know the evidence is getting destroyed, and yet they do nothing to prevent that. Meanwhile, this guy is having the time of his life, living openly with his blatant schemes, not caring the slightest that he's fighting with an S ranker... It's to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if he has the king blackmailed or through some over ways gets his help, because unless the king literally has no power in this kingdom, it'd be impossible to get this far.

Dex-chan lover
As for the plot, politically while MC has a lot of power because of his engagement with the Princess & the Knight General, but MC (who is currently a Count) is still lower ranked than that Pig Marquis, so by law he can't do anything without proof.
I wasn't just talking about his own political power. He has enough friends and allies to cover for that. If he can't do it because of his rank, that implies someone who does outrank the Marquis can do it. And those people are available.

This is essentially going Lawful Stupid over it. Law over reason. That could've worked if their society was built entirely on law, like the Vogons, but it isn't. It's some variant of nobility based.

And if the Marquis is smart, he'll stop doing shady stuff. Maybe for a while, maybe forever. Maybe even do some anti-shady stuff to reduce any future risks and improve PR.

Aggregator gang
Jesus fucking Christ, MC has the power to bend the country at his whim yet he can't be even bothered to get one lick of evidence? Or just kill him there and then?

Users who are viewing this thread