Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
His sister is going to be pissed off that Cain is now going to be living away from home and getting married.?

@Qelix
Being forced engaged to two little girls, that don't know real love and haven't even hit puberty, because they decided it on a whim, cause they have a crush on you for now is a nightmare! They bind themselves to you and whenever they get mad at you they'll tell you they gave you their youth, while actually you were the one missing out the fun!
You can't tell me, you are seriously jelly because of his fiancées and not the house, title and money.
its not true !! even if its true, you are lying !! your profile pic tells it !! u hate love !!
(its a joke. if someone dont understand what i mean)

It is curious that the readers here are surprised at the harem showing up when it's listed as one of the themes (tags) of this story. That's like reading Shonen Jump and being surprised at the shonen manga inside.

Dex-chan lover
@yosua753: its not true !! even if its true, you are lying !! your profile pic tells it !! u hate love !!
(its a joke. if someone dont understand what i mean)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cry me a river!!! Yes!! YEESSS!!!!! Come here! Don't be shy. Let me violate those cherry cheeks of yours!! *lick* Delicious! *lick* DeEEEElicious salty tears!

What's wrong? I somehow gotta maintain my sodium chloride level! Do you know how unhealthy potato chips are?

@Qelix
Qelix
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is the police! Open up!

Request failed with status code 502

Fed-Kun's army
god i hate when mangas do this forced engagement shit. the trope of some weird engagement ritual that the mc accidentally accepts is so overdone

Supporter
@Leo80221 imagine him getting labeled as a some sort of incarnated god or some such, well he does have all the those blessings, not to far form the truth.

Double-page supporter
I think @Qelix is right on this. Being tethered to someone else only leads to resentment when things don't go as expected.

Holy shit, Polygamy marriage basically at the age of 10, bruh this is a nice read, can't wait for the next release. ?

For once I agree that this manga is sh** ,engage with two cute lolies all of a sudden?
What kind of sh** plot is this? I'm so fu**** jealous *cough* i mean riajuu explode!!

Group Leader
Okay wtf. Engaged with 2 girls already at age 10. They're not even fighting over him but already accepting marriage. This shota and lolis...

omfg OMFG OHHH MMYYY!!!! Ohh well, good luck with your rule. Too bad you're not immortal, with those powers you should have been though. Hmm, maybe he'll be accepted by the Gods and become one in the future? Maybe just Saint figure...

Hais .... this has just become complete and utter trash ... polygamy at the age of ten ... how many more will be added I wonder? 10? 20? 100? Trash. Useless trash. This one is going.

The road into becoming a God!!
Requirements:
1. God Level Power ✔
2. God Level Harem ✔
3. God Level Nemesis ✔
4. Slow release ✔

Users who are viewing this thread