Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

This is the most absurd thing that happened to isekai mc lol.
Dropped.

What the hell is this? Is he gonna throw away his dream to be an adventurer? What happen to his idea of travel the world and not to be tied down to one location? It took him 2 years and 2 chapters to decide that and it all ruined in 1 day and 7-9 pages. Also, how did the king know that he's got divine protections? Isn't his family the only one who know that

Fed-Kun's army
Sheesh, everyone's so triggered so fast.
Seriously, it's an Isekai. If this chapter made you drop it, well... it's like going to the zoo and being mad that there's animals there. The tags were already there, you just ignored them.

And here we start up the harem! This will still be a fun read, nothing too serious but the MC being OP and a riajuu (people hate them because they're just jealous). Going to be fun seeing what he does next.

Fed-Kun's army
Was kinda hoping he'd end up with those adventurer girls oh well. And I don't think hes barred from being a adventurer just because he's a Baron, hes not tied to the city like the king. Just most nobles don't go out and be adventurers because they're pussies lol

Dex-chan lover
Harem tag, and i'm sure those 2 adventuress will join his harem later. Just matter of time!
(And i really like those adventures)

You expect great things aye king? He could obliterate your entire country, maybe lower your expectations.

Contributor
...This story is way too fast paced and rushed... feels like in three chapters school is over adventure here harem there married then children then death. 😅
a451af0f2f2.jpg

Y’all people are freaking ridiculous all y’all do is complain when there a decent to go story out with y’all there never be a manga or story who can ever get a chance I’m sick of reading commons and all y’all ppl do is complain about dumb shit like y’all pick one y’all don’t like read and complain about it when y’all knew what it was about before y’all started reading

Dex-chan lover
Haha, this is pretty good so far. Betrothing both girls to him instantly, I'm impressed. Usually they seem to like to spend 700 chapters beating around the bush while the protag desperately tries not to get laid as hard as possible.

Group Leader
BItches ain’t shit. Just like that his freedom was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread