Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Maximum shameless wish fulfillment, and I'm enjoying every bit of it

And is ruined. Why the need to do a fucking harem every fucking time? Christ sake!

Group Leader
@Darkimpetus Well, he still has 2 years before school so maybe, just maybe (if there's a novel I'm not aware and haven't read it) he'll keep going on adventures for some time and could at the same time, already start racking up achievements.

Dex-chan lover
well.. the story kinda took a turn to the usuals.. while the MC is already overpowered, and even obtained a harem, he only lacks the "commen sense" (pattern) again. with upcoming school life and all, this turned really generic. but at the very least the ART is still very good, i just love the design and characters.

Dex-chan lover
manga went from two stars rating to one just like that...

Dex-chan lover
73e3x63ek8021.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Behind every wise man is a woman. When he has two women behind him, he becomes otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
So much idiot or haters in this comment section.. reading isekai story but complain about isekai cliché... when you look à romance manga do you complain about romance cliché?

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu that's just the internet for you. The incredible stupid and retarded are just the most vocale. Look at youtube comments. People comment on videos they hate but still watch them. No sane person would do that. If you don't like something, you don't do it unless forced.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn and stil you read something you rated 2 stars before? Prove that stupid people do stupid things. If you don't like it, don't read it. Moron

i guess if ur gonna help the people being a noble is better. or probably go on an adventure to the whole world while helping and solving problems or something.

Beware of carriages needing rescue. Especially if there's a princess inside.

And he had a prosperous life ahead of him!

Users who are viewing this thread