Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Although it is a common trope in isekai, at least this one nailed the politic side right.
He's chained to the king and the kingdom now, at least it is not a bad thing since he'll get the resources he need.

I feel kinda bad towards him, what if he wants to become "boukensha-tachi"?

He's already tied into marriage one and eventually has a problem to go adventuring

Prepare for jealousy cat fighting chapters incoming!

In future, bring popcorn, watch him POINT HIS HANDS AS HARD AS HE CAN and instantly win!!

Aggregator gang
I fell bad for him, already got trapped and tied down thanks to nobility and girls...
there goes his youth.
And a whole bunch of jealousy and potential attempts at bullying ahead

what adventour youth if he just one-punch all the monster kek. at least now he got school arc with 2 waifu ahead.
also don't tell me that he will get his third waifu in school that turns out to be someone earl/duke whatever daughter

Wait, so...his adventuring days are over before it even began? There's also the whole thing about school. I thought he planned on being an adventurer once he hit 12.

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha. His father ditched him lmao. Like nah, son. You’re on your own lmao.

I’m a little worried about his adventuring though. I was looking forward to it, but with how fast he’s gotten himself into royalty I don’t know if that’s still going to be a thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz:
No, they are not over.
He gotta get achievements to rank up to Earl.
So he will earn them during his adventuring days.

Dex-chan lover
Well... Hard to deny when you have two of the nation most powerful people pushing it on you.

Besides... One princess and a duke daughter as a reward is not to shabby.

Aggregator gang
Damn dawg you're dad leaves you on your own and then you get forced basically to marry to two females you don't even know well but they're related to high ranking nobles. Fuck man if I were in that situation when a king is giving me an reward I would say something along the lines of "Your Majesty, I would rather just take the gold and refuse the title. I believe all nobles are tyrants good or bad, so I wish not to be drag into petty feuds." Mind you my powers would be beyond Dr. Manhattan and second to the One Above All. Then after they call me to try to force me to marry some two girls I saved on a whim I would say "Your majesty, while I am grateful for your proposition I must refuse this engagement. It is in my belief that I must find my own love on my own independently and of my free will. To be frankly speaking be forced to marry two strangers whom I know nothing about is ludicrous and I wish no titles that may be chains that bind me to any nation of rulers."

Double-page supporter
One of King have daughter and she will be married with MC ...
(that cliche in isekai story ... except for EVIL king with EVIL daughter)

Supporter
@Ciello
Although it is a common trope in isekai, at least this one nailed the politic side right.
He's chained to the king and the kingdom now, at least it is not a bad thing since he'll get the resources he need.
yup, right on the money.

Dex-chan lover
He should of said fine since I was tricked into it no backing out but he will be leaving the country at the age of 20, to see how they would react.

Dex-chan lover
@Aliamus He did kill an Earth Dragon for some of them but it wasn't shown so I'm not gonna count that. Plus it would be even better if he did it in front of some people.

@dethduck Dont forget that the 10 year old that helped jump the guys car also faught off a pack of hungry bears with his bare hands

Users who are viewing this thread