Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oooh... i can hear the silent scream of envy and jealousy... Yisssss let the hatred sink deep in your soul...

Fed-Kun's army
>finds the strongest 10 years old boy in history
>put him to be the next king

This king knows how to invest well

Power Uploader
I wonder if the girls are reincarnated as well. maybe the two at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
It's like you see a car broken down on the side of the road so you stop and give the guy a jump.
Turns out he's a ceo of a big company.
Next thing you know you're chairman of the board of the company, have a penthouse bought and paid for that you're forced to move into and suddenly find yourself engage to two girls you just met.
It's an awful lot like
y00Q5TQ.png

I have to ask... but why does his formal wear that he is about to meet the king while wearing include shorts?

@dethduck
But he knows that you're the son of his bestfriend vice-ceo so you give him proper education and resources to marry his daughter.

At parent point, shaping your son-in-law is better than make her marry random FAT aristocrat

Supporter
@macarroiz really well, really well. If manga and anime have taught me anything is that important things are to be said twice.

Power Uploader
Wish fulfilment taken to the extreme. It's the archetype of isekai cliché, but somehow still worth reading. Please keep providing me trash stories, and I'll keep reading them.

Aggregator gang
Cant wait to see what that obviously evil noble is going to do /s

Dex-chan lover
@Wafgar Oh, I get the king's p.o.v., but imagine how bewilderingly confusing it would be for the 'guy who stopped to give you a jumpstart'.

Dex-chan lover
@flanman
-murder
-poison
-kidnapping waifus
-more assassination
-slander
-duel (with a proxy)

personally i think he'd go for waifu kidnapping since he looks like that kinda pig.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Now it got kinda creepy. I would be happy in his steed, too. If both girls would be 10 years older. And best friends aside or not, can you imaging how demanding it will be, too keep two women happy without one of any of them having the feeling, she got the short stick?
Being forced engaged to two little girls, that don't know real love and haven't even hit puberty, because they decided it on a whim, cause they have a crush on you for now is a nightmare! They bind themselves to you and whenever they get mad at you they'll tell you they gave you their youth, while actually you were the one missing out the fun!
You can't tell me, you are seriously jelly because of his fiancées and not the house, title and money.

Also loli. Bah!

So basically. "You safe and care, our daughters. So take responsibility and marry them. Oh and that's an Order".

Dex-chan lover
@Aliamus Totally unrelated, but here's a quote to do with twice, "Born in vice, say it twice." I had to say it because it's stuck in my head.
If I'm being honest, I'm mostly just looking forward to seeing him one-shot a dragon or something, but it looks like the plot is being smoothed out as time goes on too.

Double loli harem achieved at chapter 9? He really is even more OP than your average isekai protag...

Users who are viewing this thread