Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Man I bloody hate this shit. "Oh, you rode in our daughters carriage? You are now engaged with them." So god damn stupid, they are 10, fucking wait at least 6 more years for engagement... But medieval times bla bla bla. Was really hoping we wouldn't have to deal with major politics in this one but that was to lofty of a goal to aim for.

Edit: Re-read chapter 8, and page 18 is what sealed his fate, the "Butler" or whatever he is knew but of course he kept quiet, such bull.

Supporter
Well they both heeded Beyoncé's words and put a ring on him before he knew what was up.

King sees talent, you not gawing anywhere boi. Oh you want to leave? Let me give you a princess. What?! Are you hesitating?! How about two princesses?

all according to keikaku

This was the best isekai chapter I have read in a while. MC is completly enslaved and he had no clue when or where he went wrong. He looks towards his family for an out and they say "Nope, your screwed son!".

Dex-chan lover
Well, technically they're 4th and 5th waifus (1st/2nd legal waifus tho)

#1 the cat girl merchant daughter he met at his debut party
#2/3 the two adventurers (a spunky swordgirl and a quiet elf magician)
And now these two

Next he just need to repeat this waifu capturing with princesses of neighboring countries and eventually he'll unite the whole continent just through his charisma alone (his bedroom would be war zone tho)

Dex-chan lover
Dude just wanted to adventure and now hes stuck with 5 wives.

Fed-Kun's army
the same god will make him 're-reincarnate' to another world ? run cain, run

Dex-chan lover
The King in this manga is huge. On page 21 he looks massive and that's just him sitting down. If he stands up he's bound to be at least a head or two taller than all the other adults.
Is he actually a giant or something?

Users who are viewing this thread