Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Holup. So that means when he goes back to the real world, he aged 4 years older in 4 days right?

Uhhh so kazuya is his son or the people in the tombstone’s son? And 1 year and 3 months have passed or 4 years? And what will happen when he goes back to his own world? Won’t he look hella different? This is confusing

Dex-chan lover
Soo, is Orc King S rank and SSS rank? i mean suppose it could level up but still..

Dex-chan lover
@Legion499
@Nunally

well, the obsession about wolfs most likelly comes from the "Okami" connection like @Nunally said....
Also Cerberus is a dog and not a wolf, and personally i think Fenrir is better then Cerberus.... but that´s a personal opinion so eh >_>
Btw Fenrir is a warg, but all wargs are not Fenrir, ( for example Sköll and Hati who are the wolfs who hunts the sun and moon are also warg´s ).

I agree that warg would work just as well as the race. ( and is technically also more correct if you follow the original source of norse myth )
but Fenrir is way more popular and recognisable, so most light novel authors use that instead for it to be more recognisable in hopes of the novel/manga being more popular.
The only popular story that i can remember, that also uses warg as a race for big wolfs is Lord of the rings.

That said there are a few stories out there that actually do portray Fenrir as a powerful individual and not a race as he should be tho.
For example in Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi the MC meets up with Fenrir who is a descendant of a god just like in norse myth....
Fenrir finds the MC and forces him to make awesome food for him ( yes its one of those manga´s but that is not the point here )
Fenrir then forces the MC to make a contract with him ( MC don´t actually want too at the start ) And only does so after being threatend by Fenrir.
Fenrir don't care too much about the contract as its stacked pretty heavily in his favour ( this is not explained in the manga IIRC as it´s kinda unimportant for the story )
And also what is a few decades of service to someone who is immortal if you also get awesome free food while doing so?
Its a more light hearted story so it played as a joke most of the time from Fenrir hunting too much, but Fenrir is able to kill pretty much anything by himself as he is a demigod.

-.- the Artist did a magic on pg.17, he change the tusks from left and right

How he gonna change so much in that finals shot period ? (and how he gonna take so long to begin that change ?), simple it was wrong translated on pg. 19 it passed 3 years , not 3 months; first year he was with white suit and shot hair, when he arrive at house (3 years after beat Haku nemesis) he was with red(?) suit and long hair

How he gonna explain this change when return ?

Some people forget that time flows differently in the place their in and that his master is a god so he will most likely return home like nothing happened and only a few hours had passed.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish that Haku didn't turn into an anime girl. I don't want that kind of bs here :)

Double-page supporter
finally it's not "toddler vs dragons" anymore ... 👺

The MC spends four years with Haku and the minute he forms a contract, he unsummons him and continues on like nothing changed.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor if I recall correctly, the original hero/first king have 4 companions with him, they are isekai'd from the same world as MC. 2 are still alive, while other 2 are his parents.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, think there was a typo somewhere in the time past. Regardless, y'all are forgetting what OG OP-sensei said. Time moves differently in his world. I imagine when he gets sent back, he'll be turned back into his 12 year old shota appearance, but keep those stats changes he got from training. And Haku, cause we all know Haku is gonna turn into a cute fox girl to join MC's ever growing harem.

Users who are viewing this thread