Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
@Nora_1_2_3

Usually you'd name them something that either gives off an atmosphere that you want/expect them to behave like, or something that means something to you.

I was named after my dad's best friend after he immigrated to Canada,for instance.

@Fenrire I hope they don't just make it seem like he is the same age again , i want something to happen related to the time he went missing , whether it be good or bad idc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
I think someone will notice he went to the library to get a book and disappeared in there for 4 days.

Oh yeah... and dick move putting a summoning contract on your best friend like that. I'm sure the wolfy is absolutely delighted to find you can make him vanish away to a dimensional pocket at your convenience. ¬_¬

Well, Cain's father knows of his status so I'm sure couple of days won't worry him too much. 😀

If you like this series, you're definitely gonna like "Beginning After The End" - weekly upload, colored webtoon based on web novel. Very similar story.

I hope that when he finally returns, Summoned Hero-kun will cast a spell to revert Cain's body age back to academy age. Otherwise I'll feel bad for his fiancees.

What do you mean "he's quite a fine son" when you left him in a forest all alone for 4 years and only know his name or what they told you about him, I mean wtf ?? Still, I'm glad it took only one chapter, and Haku is cute, also I wonder how his parents will react to his growth spurt in 4 days and to his disappearance from the library, though I guess he'll stay even more years there, also where is Haku ? Can't he just walk with you since you're there already? I mean I'd understand the need to hide him from normal people in that original world but why hide it in a world where they know of him and probably just won't care or smth?!

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000 I agree with that, but for the elf it doesn't really matter if he ages a few years since she has a long life span.

Also he better remember his family again.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm beyond confused with the whole parents summoned as well thing? Tried looking at these comments, it seems everyone is more focused on the damn dog being interdimensionally caged or how stupid it's name is.

So this guy is his father? Idk wtf igo

Users who are viewing this thread