Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Contributor
@SoulOverCaos The "True Name" concept is quite old, and has been used quite a bit. Originally was derived from the Old Testament of the Bible, from when Adam game names to all the animals, thus having power over them (at least at the time).

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder oooh~ i heard of the concept in that book for the first time, didn't know it had such a story
thanks for the info, you learn something new every day :)

So now he’s got a fenrir and a dragon considering he’s been training in a forest with sss rank monsters in the middle it wouldn’t surprise me if the dragon is the child of the dragon of death or something

How could he consistently train for a year and develop no noticeable muscle though...

@AnnaPlayer True , i would expect him to atleast have biceps with all the work that he does with them , than and his abs. He just looks taller and has longer hair :/

Edit:*Have noticeably bigger biceps (not enormous but you get what i mean)

Dex-chan lover
Wait so how much time has passed in the "real" world? Is he just gonna pop up after being gone for 2 hours with long ass hair and 2 feet taller??? It'd be kinda disappointing if they revert his body back to a kid as a work around that'd be boring imo

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if I misunderstood something but I think they started getting the dialogue mixed up...

Woow its time to pump the brakes a bit in the story, its going way too fast.

Thanks for the chapter nonetheless

Here's to hoping that they revert Cain's physical age back to before the training. Otherwise I'll feel bad for his fiancées

also what the heck is with the thoughts here. what's with the sudden talk of delicious
xziwvMg.png

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or has there been an uptick in how often chapters (from various series) end abruptly mid-dialogue recently? It is very annoying.

Poor Cain's fiancées thinking their betrothed whom they didn't see for a week is the same age as they are. 😀 Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
lul he wanna compare physical strength with that arm 🤣
do u even lift lolol

Users who are viewing this thread