Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Oh He can turn him back to kid again... Nice~

Thank you for TL~

I might drop this because I don’t think I can handle a dark cliffhanger like the last manga I read. 7/10 so far be a 8/10 if I didn’t feel like the story kinda drags on with no action, but I’m also thinking of drop this. I repeat not a bad manga I just have a weak stomach.

So the former hero will be there alone for all eternity? Well, that's quite sad.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, my name is Inigo Mon... Cain von Silf.. Kazuya Shiina, you killed my fath parents, prepare to die!

Kinda feels like the last few chapters just didn't happen with that last bit. I guess he's stronger now...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Aquacube11 out of curiosity. What is the "last manga" you read?

-Fellow paranoid person who doesn't trust his stomach strength.

greetings, my king.
here is a letter from former hero, and as proof is his sword he trusts it to me.
bye, i will see my waifus now.

huh? i think I've read this chapter before

edit: nvm I've read this ch on the scans team web

Dex-chan lover
Well that’s gonna be quite a surprise to his family. They basically acknowledge him as a god now so I doubt they were too worried. Can’t wait to see his stats

Gods are hella sus. “We can’t interfere directly, our powers don’t work that way. Instead, let me summon you to fight with this god who’s interfering directly.”

Users who are viewing this thread