Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
@jennydude

Naw, that makes sense. They're being good and following the rules. He broke the rules and is fucking shit up.

Also I imagine those restrictions are in place to prevent a godswar. If gods fight full-power down in the mortal world won't the whole thing explode?

What's the point in having faster releases with lower quality just to catch up to the raws and then have to wait anyway?

Double-page supporter
Oh man,i liked his grown up form,atleast he can marry the elf properly

His parents' spirits will help him fight the god. We can see it coming a thousand miles away.

Group Leader
@DJKenji
Don't worry there'll be timeskip soon where he'll become like you saw him there, with normal hair :p
img.jpg

Double-page supporter
The gods are saying "they can't interfere with the mortal world", but they already interfered when they banished a god to that realm. If you are going to stripe a person of their power and banish them, you should strip them down to the same level as the creatures living in that world. Not to "just a bit weaker than a normal god" level.

It's like taking a lion and putting it in a cage with a bunch of sheep. Sheep start disappearing one day and you figure it was the lion. What do you do to rectify the situation? Get three Rams from a different farmer to protect the sheep. Sure the Rams might be able to beat the lion with some luck, but you can't tell me that you didn't have the foresight to see the complications that could arise. You are gods for cripes sake.

Dex-chan lover
First Arlong now Marineford? (Unless I missed it being mentioned before.) I'm wondering what the next One Piece reference will be.

Dex-chan lover
So essentially, they're fighting this world's equivalent of Loki on celestial steroids.

Dex-chan lover
thank you guys for the release, Im also wondering if the parents got transferred into a different isekai world after they died again lmfao

Arlong was that fish dude Luffy beated in One Piece. Forgot which episode was it but he was also the guy that more or less forced Nami to become a burglar of some sort

Group Leader
noooooooooooooooo
Why revert him to kiddy status................
He was SO much better before...
All this does is basically poof away this whole arc...
so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Allexio While i agree with you but we can't really leave that be now can we? Think what will happen when your friend who disappear for 5 days came back looking 5 years older? Not to mention that you might not believe that that was your friend, there is also a question about where did he go and his family or close one...

Unless, he really disappear for 5 years in the real world

you aren't really slow with your releases for this story when the raws come out once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread