Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky
It was bullshit from the start. Can't directly influence earth but can still bestow inhuman boost to people and act on object to prevent copy.

And they are the gods, unless there exist someone even more powerful, they makes the rules...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if his harem saw him as his 17 year old self, they would fall even more in love

So one guy gets to be a God, the other 2 get to be dead again and their child has to clear up everyones mess 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the “Us Gods can’t deal with a God problem we created so instead we need some above average humans to deal with this God, but he’s still like a billion times stronger than you so have fun dying while you desperately try to temporarily seal him (until he breaks loose when we get to go through this again)”. You know, I actually kinda liked these Gods, before this bullshit. There are better ways to force the plot and conflict (well, I guess there’s no good way to FORCE either of those).

I feel like at this point if I bothered point out all the terrible writing and tropes going on here I’d just turn my hair gray. This is really bad trash and I’m reading it because I hate myself, and that’s the end of it (for now).

hehhh.. very nice backstory dude just dont forget that you technically died for nothing

Why are there people bitching and moaning about Cain's teenage appearance after training in Yuuya's domain? Did they forget that time flows faster there than Cain's original world? If he comes back there with that appearance, nobody will recognize him and all they remember is a 12-year old Cain von Silford.

I just realized that the gods sent a god with all of its powers down to the world despite knowing that they couldn't intervene once the god of entertainment was banished. Like what the hell that is so stupid. I enjoy the manga but that's a horrible way to create conflict for MC.

Dex-chan lover
How to deal with an banned god in the world:

-Ban other god to kill him
-Make the banned god a god again

Dex-chan lover
MC is still a massive idiot, but ok.

I don't like the pokemon aspect of his monsters.

Screen Culture

Users who are viewing this thread