Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

I don't understand....
Why tf would the gods exile Arlong in the first place? He would just be free to do as he please to the world, while the gods wouldn't be able to lay a helping hand and have to resort in summoning people ...
Wouldn't something like imprisoning him or sealing him in the god realm be a better idea?

Waow that's one hell of a cop out to revert his appearance.. Geez.
When you put a time distortion plot device 26chapters in, I guess this manga has a shorter lifespan that I expected it to be. Bit disappointed.

Everytime he said Arlong, I can only remember Arlong from One Piece

I've seen this before, did some manga chapter disappeared like The Iceblade Magician, Chikan Saresou bla3, and I Became the Villain's Mother?

Fed-Kun's army
@Agario
People look up to the gods for their wisdom and for guidance....
Yet so many gods in manga are god damn (pun intended) morons.

I think they do stuff like that just to have an excuse to summon people from other worlds....

MCM

Arlong and the Kingdom of Marineford huh ? Sounds like a One Piece fan to me ... is it a translation pun or really intended ? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck I knew they was gonna turn him back into a kid, hope he aint stuck like that forever

Unless that god is dumb,i think he is cautious enough to make him easily defeat the dumb god (or at least mid difficulty(where it is a guaranteed win),also i wouldve liked a reaction of his harem to his 17 yr old form.
@Ravelord2015 atleast higher ranked than a demi god and probably gonna be a rank that can rival a god(so all i could think of is god tier)

Users who are viewing this thread