Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why, this is such a power trip self insert, but i like it so much i need more chapters...

SEND HELP

The idea is good, but the pace of dialogue is quite bad. It's like trying to fit as many content as possible into the fewest pages

edit: but what can i expect from a generic isekai like this one. I'll keep reading it anyway 'cause I'm a racoon

Wait I thought this was getting picked up officially? Well if you can still do more I'm not complaining

talk about being too much OP.
Can he back to earth with his own power?

Double-page supporter
Race: Human?

lol... even his race is now questionable...

other than a few dialog boxes out of sequence on page 21 not bad... still able to parse and understand it just OCD a bit on it

Aggregator gang
Not complaining if we can still get updates

Though not sure where you go with series like these after you throw out power scaling. You've just declared him likely top 2 strongest being in the dimension so you can't have him do anything but fight that guy. I do expect we will get a bunch more of the misunderstanding/disrespecting Cain before he just tells them to fuck off. It has been a fun series but not sure if it can do anything besides reuse jokes and "WOW HE IS OP"

Dex-chan lover
waiting for the chapter where he has to dimension hop and kill every other god in existence

Users who are viewing this thread