Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

BASED SCANLATOR FUCK THE SEVEN SEAS FUCK THE ELITE WHO RULE US KEEP SCANLATING YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD

Double-page supporter
What a pragmatic and calculating demon lord, tried to investigate first before doing actions.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlphaE why would he kill the other gods? he is loved by gods after all. if he want to kill evil god, then it will make sense.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. I like how the overpowered mc has a clear reason n the story to be overpowered (and he isn't strong enough yet).

Dex-chan lover
So becoming a viscount and getting a street to govern as he likes is too much for him BUT he is fine with having to fight a fallen/banished god who views killing, murder and war as a "game" and desires for a world ending war as the ultimate "game" to play.
🤔

Yes, that makes totally sense.
🤗

Dex-chan lover
I like how hte duke did a spittake into just instnatly laughing
these guys just dont even anymore.
such grace from the demon lord thou nice kowtow

Fed-Kun's army
This series doesnt feel like it has long. The MC is a demi-god tasked with destroying another god. after that, what is left to challenge him? This series has to be over within 10 more chapters max. unless they really try hard to stretch things out...

Thanks for the chapter! I kinda hope it slows down a bit for some fluff because it feels like it's going to end soon.

Dex-chan lover
the LN is still ongoing. and it's pretty much the same cliche so the author could technically keep it running forever, the training doesn't really do much plotwise since MC still looks the same and being x times stronger doesn't really matter when he was already invincible by any normal standards.

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants:
The former god was the "god of mischief".
He made the people fight each other believing they follow god's order / will / plan for the world.
So before fighting Arlong there will be situations where Cain needs to prevent wars, monster rampages and so on that are caused by Arlong manipulating the monsters and people while hiding himself.
As such before fighting Arlong little Cain will have to find him first while making sure that there won't be a huge war between several countries.

At least that is what I expect.
A former "god of mischief" just coming out and saying "Here I am. Fight me!" would be too dumb for a being who manipulated all human countries to fight each other while he just watched.

Man/girl thank you for the translation, keep your good work. There was a small typo on "Dain" but thanks.

Dex-chan lover
And yet he's probably still weaker than the mc from Shinka no Mi, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Lol its like he's called to the principle's office every week now.
They should honestly just leave him be, I get it that they're scared and all of him and the potential of him deciding to go rogue,
but summoning him again and again would probably piss anyone off. Just guide him nicely rather than make him feel that he's under your watchful eye.
That kid is a one-boy rebellion waiting to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread