Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Oh wow thank you so much!!
I just came here to check which chapter I stopped at and here i find another chapter translated, thank you so so much for deciding to continue this manga, honestly I didn't know what to do since I wouldn't be able to buy the official version, thank you so so much for your hard work!!!! 😭😭
I'll be sure to buy the volumes as soon as I can, but till then, thanks for your scans !!!

Contributor
At least the demon lord didn't turn into some sort of fuzzy bird thing.

Fed-Kun's army
If he doesn't just ohko that evil God out of the gate him being this busted is just pointless.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger even Cain and the MC from Shinka no Mi is still FAR weaker than Myne from Living in This World With Cut & Paste

Dex-chan lover
Tbh what I enjoyed most in this manga is when he have an interaction with the king. The king fear him but wise enough to have an honest conversation (sometimes it turned out to be funny) so Cain always answered honestly too 😂

I pray to god that the dmca something and author does not find this. No to posting in social media!!!!

Thanks for continuing the scanlation ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that one dude Level 600 when he sealed Arlong? So if Cain's level is immeasurable, then he would be able to defeat Arlong this time around, and after that he can live a peaceful life with his harem

@PotatoZero this chapter was probably machine translated, there is quite a few errors that anyone with a lot of manga reading can spot. He was given a city to administer.

Double-page supporter
@RattledSkull My suspicion is he would not kill or seal him but convince him there are peaceful games that does involve murder or even genocide. That is why he is sent to introduce games. Of course the convincing part involve asserting dominance.

Users who are viewing this thread