Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... So his status is immeasurable now. But surely there's still a "limit" to it...

Cains age didn't change bc of the "normal" law of the world he was away for only 4 days in another world.. and that's how his age didn't change even if he was away for 5 years xD

The author just give up trying to find numbers and put immeasurable... and he's not ready yet... seriously how the fuck is the other god much stronger than that

Supporter
really does make you wonder just how high the ceiling is in this isekai

Aggregator gang
At least the title does not describe the protagonist being OP, only to be outclassed in the first arc and forcing the use of a higher power.

"Oh My God". Well he's technically right. And im laughing my ass of when i saw him saying that

Fed-Kun's army
"I am not surprised anymore"

Finally, support characters are realizing BS

@dudewithmagic I haven't read the wn or anything but I assume its happy campy shit until this evil god arc comes a long and hopefully shit gets extremely serious and a few plot twists here and there taking up the majority of the series.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for that chapter :D
so anyone knows the name of the manga on the last page?

@hikistyle thanks! what about the left one the hot maid with an evil eye?

@ZeroWWE the right picture is
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-become-a-rogue-lord-in-a-world-where-only-i-level-up/

This series is now licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment, right? Wouldn't there be any trouble if anyone were to continue this series?
Well, I'm still going to read it if it updates, but I can't help but worry.
Also, bless Travis and the bois for the chapter

"My level? It is Infinity".

@Kuutearica: Little miss and Good Sir translation are still translating chainsawman despite there being an alternative translation which is supposedly official. So the way I see it, unless the publisher decides to throw a fit and act as an ass by issuing a DMCA takedown notice, they can continue translating.

Users who are viewing this thread