Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

I think my favorite thing about this manga is seeing all the reactions to his insane stats.

the king gave him a whole city,the adventurer city, he beat the crap out of cocky adventurers that act like the owners of the city plus using magic to enlarge the walls making a city even better that the royal capital lol

Dex-chan lover
Author: Lets make him a god.
Editor: OK GREAT JOB WERE GONNA GET AN ANIME TOMORROW

Dex-chan lover
> I know that the King was only protecting his kingdom for potential damage in the future of he did not manage enough of Cain.
But, a more competent king would be doing things which is more productive than this, for example, he would like to ask whats Cain's specialty and goals.
From there, The King would learn his Goal and what he wants to do in his life, and bilaterally profit from there, like what Cain doing by providing entertainment in this world.

Giving Cain a title of Viscount, without any Merit, but by fearing him and pleasing him to remain bind in the country, plus those two chicks Princesses, as a King, that would be a smart move to let Cain this country no matter what.

But for me, that was fast, so fast, and impossible. The King cannot control 100% his Noble Court, and someone will surely be jealous of him getting quick promotion like this compared to them whom waiting Generations after Generations. It will only produce animosity towards the King, and whats more, the Nobles who are dreaming big by scheming to have the princess engage to their house, its a war....

Aggregator gang
Oh, lord cain, use your overly broken status to find a translator that is willing to sail the high seas... and will stay on the ship

I wouldn't mind buying the official release but man, is it slow af...

Fed-Kun's army
@Lelbrosa
Author: uhh i made a manga with actual character development and with original yet interesting plot twists, and dynamic characters.
Editor: Umm maybe in a few years

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone knows the title of those two mangas in the credit page?

Users who are viewing this thread