Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
I like how being a viscount is too much but working to defeat the evil god or whatever this arlong dude is, that's no biggie

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan The one on the right is https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-become-a-rogue-lord-in-a-world-where-only-i-level-up/.
The one on the left is https://mangadex.org/title/50047/this-unbound-world-s-normal-is-difficult.

The king's having his fun. It's only fair that if Cain mindbreaks the king, he gets to mindbreak Cain back.

Fed-Kun's army
@thetanjar7 you can always just punch god in the face but as a viscount he has to go to parties and act like he cares about inane stories and deal with political bs.

The artist's artstyle is making me a lolicon wtf, fuck you artist i only like big tiddy gentle oneesan/what ever the fuck u want to give me 😭😭

this series feels like the author and his friends got drunk and his friend said "I challenge you to make an isekai with the most powerful mc"

Imagine being the king of a country, and suddenly a quite literally unbeatable unstoppable demi god reincarnation that can destroy your entire country in a single move comes out of nowhere.....King reactions at this point is "understandable, have a nice day"

Shocking that the MC was able to summon a demo load and nothing happened. MC should have just show those 2 doing the summoning test and everything might be fine with this maybe but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
@EvadeThis maybe because he's still somewhat human but has the level of god, he's still a demigod or something. It's kinda different with the God who is his master and the founding father of the kingdom, who has become a god.

damn i left this series unread for a few chapter because i thought its boring but its getting interesting after the arlong introduction

Users who are viewing this thread