Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
That demon lord's reaction reminds of Iris the Dragon's reaction in that other isekai when she met the mc for the first time, in the prequel...

Dex-chan lover
Ah I had forgotten about this series. Character as always is overpowered but even the in story characters acknowledge it, making it sorta entertaining lol.

In the LN they show strength, attack, agility, defense, etc. and all Cain's stats are immeasurable, and on top of this in the spot where it list his race it had a question mark after human.

@abas416 Here is a link to the one on right, but it is a novel not a manga https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-become-a-rogue-lord-in-a-world-where-only-i-level-up/
Checking for the other one, but haven't found it yet.
@lagers00 It is either a mistake in translation on this, but in in the novel it was a town that was on king's landing (pretty much the area around the capital) and had many problems starting with
the adventurers guild had more power due to the number of adventurers in town and the soldiers in the town being unable to suppress the adventurers so the guild master who was an S rank tended to have more power the towns lord and wouldn't listen to anyone weaker than him so he tends to run off the lords that are put in charge. On top off this they don't tax adventurers and don't produce anything so they operate at a deficit and are controlled from the behind the scenes by four people.

@Izayoi98

ty for the information there. im interested for maga on the right. i hopr there will be the adaptation o it.

for the left, i think i have already read but forget about the title. thought not sure it is The same with the one i read.
(the mng about a child raised by 7 underlord or undergorund king (a criminal though) and she become a maid.) i only remember the scene when she battle with the chef .

Dex-chan lover
So are they going to stop scanlating this series because it got licensed or nah?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like when Arlong finally shows up, he’ll be so outmatched that he’ll immediately surrender?

Also, how’s the king gonna explain making him a viscount? Not like he’s publicly done anything and they can’t show his stats without destroying common sense. Feel like they need to at least have him go slay some giant monsters or conquer an enemy kingdom first

istg am i the only one who finds this manga so funny? out of all the OP isekai protagonists ive encountered, cain's journey to being a god is just too funny and, to word it in my country's language because it sounds better that way, hindi siya nakakaumay.

The king is an idiot, revealing Cain's secret to more people every chapter he's in. But it's a light-hearted manga, so ah well.

Dex-chan lover
Cain, this is your own fault. Maybe you should look into a way to limit your power output since just about all of your problems are a result of you being like "Oops, I used too much magic"

Homeboy treats being made a viscount and given a street as more noteworthy than learning he's officially a demi god now.

Users who are viewing this thread