Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

18.07.2018 - 05.12.2019

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

i still can’t believe such a good manga was ruined by stupid harem and unnecessary romance 🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
It was good. Then the new chapter came out and now the main character is hiding his power for no real reason and has to deal with the pain in the ass people he won't reveal his powers to.

Dex-chan lover
Did I just now notice how absurdly color-coded these kids are with their irises?

I'm chill with it, ready for more updates. Refreshing that the guild leader said what he did at the end there lol.

Fed-Kun's army
The worst thing is when they hide their power for no reason. Kills the story when the solution to the mc issues is just telling about how strong he is instead of acting like an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I checked the raws, all I will say is that thankfully it doesn't carry the (MC hide power, acts stupid, and cause stupid problems that are easily avoidable) issue for much longer.

Thought this was going to be a dragged out slog of MC hiding who he is and making up some excuse for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. I don't get where these authors get this idea of making an MC that desires to be normal but then shove cheat after cheat to conveniently resolve the issue. What's so good about this? Am I missing something?

wow this is a first. i love trash isekai but this is extremely boring wtf. even that subjugation complete isekai is more fun than this lmao
edit: im still reading but it is pretty unbearable

Mildly entertaining. So far just a jog of recycled tropes (while not necessarily bad in itself) without any strong point makes this manga.. uh, unmemorable? At least the art is easy on the eyes.

Dex-chan lover
cause people get into it cause its a power fantasy not cause it's well written. the don't wanna standout part is just so the MC seems to have humility and isn't obnoxious or arrogant.

Double-page supporter
Sigh...
The romance is a fucking mess, they do joke about stereotype but still use them openly, and there isn't even a gimmick to enjoy.

They can't even introduce a romantic interest without throwing another girl like it was some cheap discount deal...

It lacks any form of complexity, the story is as obvious as it can be and the character are introduced so briefly that they feel unimportant even though they are part of the plot...

I mean I've seen bad isekai but at least they bother to have one unique or somewhat developed aspect (rarely romance) like good fight scenes, interesting stories, fun unique characters, a profound leveling system, etc
But this one, its trying to do everything from the start.

This series got nothing for itself.
It's the most stereotypical no gimmicks isekai story you could get.

You will get enjoyment out of it if you turn your brain off.
If you've read tons of web novels or isekai manga, you've pretty much read the whole story anyway...

It's actually crazy how many stereotype and overused tropes this series has.
It's almost impressive...

Edit :
Nevermind, there is a unique gimmick, the protagonist is a shota and every adult woman that immediately fell for him are a bunch of perverted shotacon...
If they kept it to childhood crushes and did a time skip it would be fine but the author keeps throwing woman that are way older at a 10 year old child...

Users who are viewing this thread