Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Contributor
Yeah I don't get the point of her fighting this random bad guy.
She's not being particularly lazy or doing anything all that enjoyable.
No real gender bender content either, nothing cute or awkward.

We get to that a bit later right now this chapter and last one were a character introduction cuz she going to be fallowing our little vampire

Dex-chan lover
@jasty i do prefer my gender benders to have that awkward 'getting used to being a girl' but the plain fact of the matter is that she was a boy before she isekai'd.

Dex-chan lover
I have such a weakness for scenes where people self sacrifice for their loved ones.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she just dropped her dead mother beside her while she was asleep.....wtf that was disturbing

To be fair, you'd probably lack in the common sense department too if you weren't so much raised as you were left alone, in a cell, until you died in your sleep because your family had some issue with you for whatever reason. Judging by that dream anyway. Our little nap loving vampire is probably not the most well adjusted person.

nah did she just drop her mom’s mf corpse next to her wtf are pranks these days
I know your comments was long ago but the fact that I could picture tomorrow's news headline be "influencer arrested for laying a child's mother's dead corpse before they wake up for "content""

Cant she just revive the fox girl mother? It is fantasy world after all.

Users who are viewing this thread