Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

This manga is pure shit and wtf is with this title and mc , what to say more? manga is so bad that i regret read this ... why these autor dont make manga about vampire better than this ,here mc is so stupid ,retard and dont have any will to do something he wanna only fckng sleep, fck that who wanna like mc like this,however i have suggest for this authors if you already making something than make something good , we all already see there is manga like "i reincarnated into sliime" or bear or spider , than you can also make something "i reincarnated into vampire" or snake ... author of this smoke some hard shit , my brain overheated and my brain "system" crashed,however if anyone wanna read this for first time i dont suggest you to do until you wanna burn you brain than be my guest hehehe
giphy1.gif

Its just... boring? After a bit, hard to tell really. The smattering of the mcs past life tossed in didnt add to the plot much, the mc himself/herself is really bland. OP abilities but the most motivation they get is for a nap, aside from that it's just loli/yuri fan bait. Not decent overall.

Just as I was getting bored as fuck with this, it pulled me in with that. Alright, Im game for a bit more then.

This new story is better. I’m satisfied. I’m introvert so no problem. Extroverts doesn’t understand. I’m the winner.😶

Aggregator gang
Interesting premise, shit execution. Last chapter was interesting though, for the first time in a while for this manga, doesn’t save it though (especially MC’s attitude)

Group Leader
im sorry i give up on this manga because the main character
was overpowered by another vampire i was really hoping to see an overpowered mc and also the story started declining and the mc was really bland

@dysperwithaperiod Yeah. I no longer can figure out what is going on. Pacing seems to be off and seems to wildly switch from plot point to plot point by the whim of the author. To me it's like watching OPM than in the middle it switches to Highschool DXD.

after just getting into this and enjoying it, that upload schedule is making me feel depressed. Im gonna have to wait a few months before my next jolt of isekai vampire yuri wont I :(

I really like the art style in this manga but I just lost all interest in it. There is little plot in the story and I'm kept waiting for any sort of interesting story development, but the story falls on every aspect. Guess I'll drop this one.

Dex-chan lover
I'd prefer this turning into a full blown Vampire yurisekai over reading another average run of the mill isekai any day honestly

This manga's only good when Felnoute is around.

There's no real plot here, just a protagonist going from place to place based on their most recent interactions. Their own goal of finding a nice and cozy place to sleep is often undermined by their own actions, and it's made even more jarring by
their later memory callbacks which shows them trying to persevere against a system designed to imprison them to obscurity and suicide.

That lack of cohesive plot really becomes apparent when Felnoute dips out of the plot for more than half the manga. At its core this is a slapstick-style comedy manga with isekai sprinkled on top, Argento ABSOLUTELY NEEDS a "straight-man" to shoot down her absurd remarks, and that was done perfectly with Felnoute, who oftentimes reprimanded her for her actions and statements alongside physically changing Argento's actions and motivations. When Felnoute gets removed from the story (i.e. the Yotsuba Federation Arc), it was so incredibly boring cuz everyone just went with anything she said or just screamed at the top of their lungs and nothing else. Characters just starting looking like they were straight out of Doraemon, just making bad jokes followed up with a cheesy facial expression.

I was honestly just going to drop it at that point, then BOOM, Felnoute's back, and it instantly becomes good again. Yuri's not everyone's cup of tea but you can't deny Felnoute really wasted no time in whipping Argento's personality right back out of becoming a snoozing sludge. (Personally I am 100% down for the Yuri because it gives a driving end goal to the plot)

P.S. Elsie
is the worst-written bad guy i've ever seen in a manga. Pops by three times in 27 chapters, two of which are one-page vague reveals, and third which was a poorly executed fight that told us next to nothing about her other than what she's been saying since the first vague intro. She's such a snooze-fest even the main group straight up forget her existence whenever she's not around.

P.P.S. Felnoute: "Don't tell anyone you're a vampire, I cannot stress this enough". Argento: "Hey random person I have literally just happened to share the same space with, my name is Argento VAMPIRE". FFS

Users who are viewing this thread