Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
That just laid all the groundwork he had to do... lmao
CM3hB0w.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just in case.

Page 25, bottom left, the reflection in his eyes.

:dogkek:🙏
I like this artist, always draw puss in the water drops or something else
Yes, a true disciple of the great Yabuki, king of pushing the line in creative ways.

Lewds aside this was also the funniest chapter. So many good reactions from everyone. And I like how Zofia just straight up asked about the yaoi experience.

Chad Sei also takes the blame and says it like he sees it. And he saw quite the sight :meguupog: . Wonder why Scarlet's magic sensing failed. Is it mostly to detect humans or did that giant monster have a stealth sort of skill?

Dex-chan lover
One small error I noticed, the monster at the end is 赤頭大百足 which would be Great Redheaded Centipede. I think the 百 may just have gotten mistaken for 白

Dex-chan lover
Can/should I apply to be proofreader/QC for the non-manga pages? I mean, holy shit is page 28 bad. :worry:

• Staff, not staffs.
    • For the synonym of "employee", that word is ALWAYS singular, e.g. "staff member" & "staff meeting"
    • "Staffs" is ONLY appropriate when referring to an object, e.g. multiple (weapon) staffs
  • On the flip side, funds, not fund.
    • For the synonym of "money", you use funds in the plural form, e.g. "the funds in my savings"
    • For the synonym of "account", you use fund in the singular form in most cases, e.g. "mutual fund" or "party fund"
      • Note that it is almost always necessary to include the descriptive word in front of the word "fun", e.g. "his mutual fund" instead of "his fund"
      • The exception to this is when you have multiple accounts, e.g. "our mutual funds"
    • These different usages can appear together, e.g. "the funds in the office party fund"
    • Yes, I know the word fundraising makes this confusing. That's English for you.

For a non-grammatical critique, what the hell do you mean by "the downfall of the economy"? That's been predicted all year, but I sure don't remember seeing any news about it happening yet.

Side note: I'll use your website when it isn't dogshit (covered with way too damn many ads). :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he took it like a champ and its very honest to boot. What a Chad!
1x.webp

-thanksforthechapter!

Users who are viewing this thread