Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
What trick did he used to launch fang at powerfull speed? I don't quite understand

Dex-chan lover
Someone made a side trip into the Honkai multiverse, brought back an MC weapon. Rules are made to be broken, after all.

Trailblazer-Bat-HSR.png

Dex-chan lover
What trick did he used to launch fang at powerfull speed? I don't quite understand
If I'm looking at it right he didn't launch it, but he waited for the thing to charge him. He set up the claw that he cut off previously so that when that thing attacked him, it ran right into the edge of its own claw. The momentum of that split it down the middle.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm looking at it right he didn't launch it, but he waited for the thing to charge him. He set up the claw that he cut off previously so that when that thing attacked him, it ran right into the edge of its own claw. The momentum of that split it down the middle.
Jeez. Half the battle art was particularly hard to grasp this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez. Half the battle art was particularly hard to grasp this chapter.
Agreed. Drawing fight scenes isn't easy. Illustrators need to find the zone between making it look as dynamic as possible, while still allowing us to grasp what's going on, instead of an incomprehensible mess which only they will understand.

Dex-chan lover
I think they meant the flick on page 5

Aggregator gang
Is it that hard to grasp the action in this chapter?
The monster charging into Lunamiria but Sei drop in the front of her, then he teleport a good chunk of soil in front of him, put the claw he cut off earlier into the hole as well two wooden logs as reinforcement, then he teleport back the chunk of soil so the claw and logs buried by the soil and fixed in place. Lastly he hold the claw as the monster split into two by their own charging power.

I found it easy to figure out if you count his abilities and looking the scenes, and I think it's a lot better than most shonen manga which the characters describing what they're doing while in the middle of battle.

Dex-chan lover
I think they meant the flick on page 5
🤔
From his stance in the following panels and the way he was still holding the sword, it was a thrust not a flick. He didn't launch it, but lunged. And Simpance mentioned "fang" not sword, so I thought he meant the final strike when the MC killed the thing.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: March 7th and baseball bat..........So the MC must be the "trash" right?

Users who are viewing this thread