Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

One of my favorite reads I really enjoyed the WN, I hope the adaptation does it justice and that atleast it's a weekly release so I don't have to suffer through a monthly release schedule

@Geurjakha
@boag
@Siquall
@Qelix
wrong.
Harem Isekai= Stupid self-inserted mary sue characters
non-Harem Isekai(which for some reason are almost always with female protas) = good well thought out plots, because of non-wish fulfillment
This holds true to either side of shoujo or shounen.
There are alot of shoujo isekai that are just as stupid as some shounen isekai. But each has its jewels.

Sighh, is the writer of this an idiot,
let me see our main character, seems a little selfish and is determined to open closed doors,

This also shows she charges through problems and meddles with them, I will assume she will solve all the problems , because in real life you sometimes will make mistakes in helping others but that will never be the case in this manga, sigh....😙

@CrownedTraitor You must be joking. How is preventing someone's parent from dying so that they don't develop a terrible personality (that she will have to deal with cause she knows he'll be her fiance)"opening closed doors".

That aside, the pacing is rather fast but not terrible, and the art is quite cute. I'll be looking forward to seeing my dear Rosemary illustrated.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha XDD I forgot how funny this novel was in the beginning XDDD Really, I love her brothers so much XDD

Dex-chan lover
I don't read the WN but I'm guessing by destroying the bad personalities flag, she just raise flags with all of them at once. Quite early on as well 😄

Huh, somehow captain somehow look more beautiful/less manly than the novel. And yeah, the pace is too fast.

Dex-chan lover
@myok (Bandicam on top, 5min intro) "Hello youtube welcome to part 427 of let's play $game. Today we are going to beat $X. But before we start, don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!"

Sooo, she'll spend the next chapter doing God's work! Of smashing mirrors that is. (And windows, and draining all the liquid, and, oh so much works!)

Dex-chan lover
@timesen
you have to admit, that the gap in quality between normal isekai and otome isekai is like night and day.

Users who are viewing this thread