Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru

I really prefer this dynamic in these otome-isekai stories. Sure, the world’s from a game, but life isn’t ABOUT pre-determined routes- most of the time, they make it very clear the characters have some sort of agency in these stories, yet so often the MC herp-derps their way trying to destroy “flags” that have usually been subverted by the first interaction. I’m sooooo glad this manga takes this into account- it makes the story MUCH more engaging.

Double-page supporter
I'm going to reiterate Darkpetal16's question below on if anyone could help spoil the ending romance. I need to know if I should drop this or not. So much else about this thing is really quite lovable, but I could NOT stand that fucking pedophile of a commander.

Wait, I'm confused just looking at the description. So the mc is the villainess. but is the heroine also reincarnated?

Who is the ML?
Ok.
It's the knight, Sir Leonhard...

Actually, I am glad...
This story at best is boring and the drawing is nothing special TO ME. Clearly, I am not the target.

Aggregator gang
@Watercell she didn't learn a language in a day. She just learnt how the old alphabet is correlated to the current one. It's like a person that only knows simplifed chinese stumpled upon classic chinese: The same language, similar scripts. Or, if you would look in another way: IT'S LIKE SHE ONLY KNEW CAPSLOCK MACHINE SCRIPT BUT FOUND A TEXT THAT IS WRITTEN IN cursive lower case.

The only issue I have with this manga is that while everyone else is growing at a normal rate SHE STAYS IN HER CHILD/CHILD FORM AND HASN'T SHOWN AN INKLING OF CHANGE IN HER NEAR FUTURE. IF SHE STAYS LIKE A CHILD AS AN ADULT IT'D BE WEIRD AND UNCOMFORTABLE TO SHIP HER WITH ANYONE...

Dex-chan lover
"she didn't learn a language in a day. She just learnt how the old alphabet is correlated to the current one. It's like a person that only knows simplifed chinese stumpled upon classic chinese: The same language, similar scripts. Or, if you would look in another way: IT'S LIKE SHE ONLY KNEW CAPSLOCK MACHINE SCRIPT BUT FOUND A TEXT THAT IS WRITTEN IN cursive lower case."

True. Another great analogy is if you actually understand Japanese, and then got thrown into China where all texts are in Chinese. Even though you'd be having hard time figuring some characters don't exist, most of them have the same meaning with perhaps different pronounciation (e.g. the kanji in japan mostly translate exactly the same or at least very similar meaning to that in Chinese, just the pronounciation is different).

For a while I liked the story, but all the characters I liked, I just know are going to be thrown to the side once their character arcs are over. This isn't a spoiler, it's just a prediction because I don't actually know, but all signs point toward the commander/knight captain being the ML and I just think he's kinda bland + he's an adult while the FL is still a child. That's just a no from me. I just hope I'm wrong.

I love this series so much--it was one of the first isekai webnovels that I read and it still is one of the best. I was really sad that the novel is only being MTL'ed now, but I really appreciate that the manga is being scanned. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Aggregator gang
The cover is misleading. This shit is dark as hell.

It was cute at first but the more you read it gets dark

The plot twists are good.

Overall, 10/10 lol

Hope we get more

i remember this the
siscon
yandere
necrophiliac
sadist
masochist
loli
and villiness?

I'm kinda uncomfortable with the atmosphere she build after coming to here and there trying to destroy some flags. Idk man the reverse harem here i don't really like it, i wonder why japan so stuck with blatant harem/reverse.

Users who are viewing this thread