Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Let's go outside in sailor suit!

I never minded the uncensored boobs at
the beginning, but why are these ones censored and the beginning ones not? I'm confused on the decisions here.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
A bit disappointed in Yurina, but it's progress that Hinata is accepting being a girl, once she is completely comfortable she'll be able to go for Yurina.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we getting to the point where we gonna get some self-acceptance in a manga about self-acceptance.

Contributor
Yurina is so fucking dumb it breaks suspension of disbelief.

Why did i have a feeling that Yurina is just playing dumb so that Hina gonna say it him/herself Afterall asking your crush "Did you just become a girl?" would be really weird and awkward

Double-page supporter
If I were able to self-explode at will I would have done it after this development, fuck you author, why make Yurina so fucking autist ? I like Bangs kun and Hina better so hopefully this shit go this way. FUCK Yurina.

One step closer to changing. He alteady accept his fate. Ohohohooo....~

I wonder why Yurina can't notice that real big in front of her. There is some side in me want to believe that she just play dumb. But other side says she is really that dumb.

Kyousuke is the gate for another "Boku Girl" route. At least we got another option.

I bet yurina already notice but she choose not to break hina disguise since she don't want to tell yurina about it yet, it is probably those kind of "I will wait for you to tell me about it yourself"

wtf ...

wtf just happened here ? are we going down on yuri-route here ?

inb4 mc's love interest turn into man ...

She knows it but still wont admit it to avoid the confrontation. Convenient of the writer to keep the suspension and trigger the reader's :,)

This series has really dropped in quality lately. I feel like the original premise is starting to overstay its welcome without any significant developments.

Yo wtf its like plotwist inside a plotwist inside a plotwist

I mean the last 3 chapther

Yurina was the whole reason Hinata wanted to be a man. Now knowing that she doesn't care about him being manly (s)he's ready to try being a girl. This is good character development.

But I'm off the Yurina x Hinata ship after this fake out. I'd rather Hina get with Aki. This secret has been a major wall in allowing them to interact and develop chemistry, and it doesn't look like it's going away any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread