Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Don't go home yet!

Aggregator gang
@tuatara1 It's not heteronormative from a societal perspective because most people don't actually consider Hina a girl, regardless of the changes, like I already said. Hina was made into a girl against her will, but it's up to her whether she fights it, which has been a main theme of the manga. It isn't about whether Hina deserves to be anything, which is clearly demonstrated by the fact that almost everyone around her says they like her either way. The messaging has very consistently been the exact opposite of what you're saying it is.

Aggregator gang
@tuatara1 It is entirely irrelevant whether you were including other series, because this one does the opposite of what you described when talking about the category that you were saying this fits in. Hina's life isn't better as a girl. Her friends like her regardless. Hina not being manly as a guy was a misconception of his that the entire manga has served to refute, yet for god knows why you're taking the original misconception to be the theme of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
fookin yikes

i really hate that recurring concept of "being selfish" thats just keeps popping up in every fucking manga
its so incredibly fucking cringey that i almost pass out while reading it because i cant breathe

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! No! You can't seriously get my hopes up like this! Please tell me Kyousuke wins! Damnit, stop making me so attached to the characters most likely to lose!

Dex-chan lover
THis is a giant load of shit. 3/4 of the manga have a totally different theme and now the fuckin coward author just switches tunes for a generic bs ending that has zero to do with the original story.

Users who are viewing this thread