Tensei Pandemic

This is getting interested, I hope there is a way for it not to be contagious and for him to stay is a girl. >.<

It's not gay if they get turned into a girl *Insert that black guy tapping his head meme*

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... all things considered, this is just a generic love triangle?

Read a chapter randomly and was first hoping this would be one of the few manga with a cute "feminine" (for lack of a better word) male lead. Lo and behold my hopes were dashed against the rocks when this turned out to be gender bender (which is fine, just not always my thing).

I just want romance with cute male leads ;(

Totally not inspired by Boku Girl at all, nope. Totally wasn't Loki in that hood :)
Actually it's probably something cliche like Yurina was wearing the hood and did it then transfered in to observe.

I've for a long while now, but even then it varies sometimes since there's a penchant for the big, handsome guys there. Not a large issue, but sometimes I just want the cute leads (yaoi is good for this, but too many of them are like Caste Heaven :( ).

Nanbaka though has the cutest and most handsome guys I've ever seen in a comic. Damn I love that author to bits.

It's really fucking awful, in a "I can't put it down, I need to see where this trainwreck is heading!" sort of way.

calling it: His childhood crush is the girl that give him the drugs in the first place

Group Leader
I'm so tempted to spoil, but no, I need to get faster and translate so I can give you the latest chapters!

I'm mainly now hoping that the crush he has doesn't kiss him >.< or doesn't like someone else. I like her >.< I hope that the whole thing being spread stops! This is strictly my OPINION!

Aggregator gang
could this be the successor of Boku girl ??
a weapon supass metal gear

Users who are viewing this thread