Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru - Ch. 7

How the prince went from an ass to this doesn’t make sense. Does the author expect anyone to root for him with no development besides crapping on the MC. More importantly the bear is always so adorable but this chapter the wolf is running neck in neck in cuteness lol

Dex-chan lover
"Suprisingly good person"
Nah he's still an ass who has too much time on his hand

Dex-chan lover
That's right. Her real husband is food.

The prince is still young and a brat. Don't like him, but maybe a timeskip will help.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping since the tiger could take a human form wolfie and bear would do the same and tell that prince he can't have her.

Dex-chan lover
This comic has rushed pacing and no reason she'd be able to cook so well but I love this dumpster fire 😂 thanks for the chapters

Her and the holy beasts are so cute TwT. I just want 200 chapters of her brushing and snuggling them-idc about anything else

We don't need that prince in the story tsk. (•́へ•́ ╬)
Fluff and good food are enough. XD

What she likes to do is to cook. What she wants to do is to cook. What she's good at is to cook. Why tf do we then need to push her into becoming a queen when that's so far away from her goal? stories like this love to present marrying a crown prince and becoming the Queen as the ultimate accomplishment for a woman, but when you have the kind of abilities and passion that she has becoming a queen just seem like a massive waste of talent. Let her accomplish things on her own, I beg you

Users who are viewing this thread