Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 3

Group Leader
I’m not really sure about knights not knowing how to cook since it’s a survival skill... But thank you for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
The story is interesting enough. But the artwork fell into uncanny valley for me. It's like the perspective of all the faces were slightly off.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu There is a perfectly logical explanation for this... depending on the kingdom obviously.

Based on the many stories I read, even when not that pronounced, there would always be gap between the "nobility and the commoners". Knights are basically soldiers... a risky occupation. So commoner knights would be sent far faaaar away to the borders where it is more dangerous and less likely for them to step on the toes of influential. On the other hand, children of nobility would be stationed in the capital where it is relatively safer and closer to home (with lots of dining areas in the capital). Since the MC is well... quite influential and from the capital, they most likely had to send nobles who are generally more pampered (as "respect" and also because calling back a unit from afar would be a hassle).

This doesn't happen if the Kingdom is run by "Hypercompetent rulers". But honestly speaking, since when are kingdoms that exile the MC ever run by hypercompetent rulers?

Though if you ask me, the author probably did not bother with logic and simply thought. "Lets have the MC cook".

@Kefrayba Yea. Felt like the art became weird.

Group Leader
@Nep the author just wanted a reason to get MC involved with cooking. Thanks for the explanation though

Dex-chan lover
I remembered what this was when I saw those lips and that thicc butler XD
The proportions in this are killing me LOL the princes body in the chair, look at the butlers baby hand this my strong hand XD I love this
thanks for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
oh it's getting mildly fluffy. A bit low for my standards but just in case, I'll prepare my emergency kit in the case of an DIABETUS attack.

Is it just me or this manga have some problems with its drawing? Why do I keep feeling like everybody is drawn all wobbly, floaty, and campy?

Thank you for translating!
Why do the beastkins need to be such a cutie, fluffy, lovely? Like AWWWW I wanna squish them so much (ノ ˘ ³˘)ノ ♥

cute. this is really my type of manga, medieval isekai + cooking + mofumofu = 💯💯💯

thanks for translating

OH NO IVE FALLEN FOR THE CUTE WOLF BOY. IVE ALREADY INVISION OUR LIFE TOGETHER WITH OUR 37288282 DOGS

Fed-Kun's army
they fuckin made the butler gap moe ahnkdjfhdfjasfkljafhas this is killing me!!!! and those wolves what babies!!!!

I read so many similar stories cuz i like the fluff and i forgot ehat this was about (lmao) but i won't reread it imma just go with the flow as i do with my homework.

Users who are viewing this thread