Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu

The first thing that came to mind when seeing your scan name is Skip beat
Also it's fantastic of you to do so as one person
Personal advice:
I work as a cleaner for few scans and
There are major scans that focuses on Cooking like Haruparty (has done my fav cooking isekai "Summon kitchen" and now doing few more ), puni translation (doing isekai cafe)
Do merge like form a alliance from what I can tell they are very kind and supportive
If it's tooo much to do alone (which is WOW) do not drop cause there are scans out to help

Aggregator gang
It was a good read but, the art was a bit too busy. I was hoping the art would be similar to the LN cover.

I read a few mangas like this and it looks interesting. The one I could relate to this one is Milady Just Wants to Relax.

Group Leader
@Yuki22 Aww, thanks so much! (It's not all that bad, doing it alone, but I don't have the deftest hand with tones. TTvTT;; ) I starting doing this on my own so I could learn the skills involved. My typesetting abilities have already improved, imo. <3 But I also do a loooot of things outside of translation; that's why I encourage groups to pick up series I've worked on, so I'll stop adding things to my to-do lists. XD If HaruParty or Puni wants to pick up this series, I kind of hope they will. Both are high-quality teams and I love them. <3

good series
art still acceptable
i see this is as basic isekai cooking manga, looking forward for something unique

Fed-Kun's army
Cute premise and a promising start to the story...but the art is awful T_T

I don't know who drew that cover art, but if it was the same artist as the one who's drawing the manga, apparently the cover was the only thing the artist got help with.

Group Leader
@TheRedSakuraTree There IS a novel; it was originally published on Shosetsuka.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7295fl/

Alas, it doesn't seem like anyone's picked it up for translation. ;v; I checked NovelUpdates and ReadLightNovels, and no dice. I'm still working on the comic and also on a novel for translation, but if no one has picked it up when I finish the novel I'm currently translating, I might pick it up myself. <3

I see. Thank you for the link! I guess we’ll both be watching with anticipation to pickup the light novel for translation then.

Anyways. Thanks again for translating the manga!

Ngl, the furbabies got me. THE FUR BABIES GOT ME. WHERE IS THE FUR BABIES AND THEIR GLORIOUSNESS.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll never understand how a Crown Prince can ever annul an engagement with a ducal house or high aristocracy in otomege novels with no repercussions. Unless its a super misogynistic society or the family is a ducal house in name only, its basically political suicide to the point of starting a civil war.
No matter what evidence they have against a ducal house, unless its completely powerless, its basically impossible to anything to them. I mean, as a Dukedom, it should have enough land and military might to prevent royalty from risking a war.

Anyways, as for the story itself, expect lost of cooking. Because, if you know Japan, they god damn love their cooking manga. Nearly 90% of isekai, no matter who the plot is, turns into a cooking manga. The only difference is that this one admits it straight off the bat, so you can expect chapters dedicated to cooking.

I don't why but the art gives me so much good vibes, just looking at the way they blush makes me so happy its unreal.

intro progression is too fast lol but i get what they're going for. pretty light read. can't wait for fluffy animals.

Users who are viewing this thread