Tensei-saki wa Moumoku Youjo deshita - Ch. 15

people here are acting like she was ever really blind in the first place. She could see auras and navigate just fine
They are several category to blindness and it is not always total inability to see. I'm not an ophtalmologist, but even with her aura vision she doesn't appear to be too far from what is legaly considered blind.

Group Leader
Well, I'm dropping this now. The gimmick of this was actually really good, but now they dropped the "blind" part which is even in the fucking title. It was a nice ride until here, but this is my stop. :pepehmm:
It probably would've been better if it was some temporary thing like she can see for a few/seconds/minutes, but by the looks of it the auther doesn't give a shit

Double-page supporter
Going to agree with many others. Something like this should have been the finale of the manga. Or at least only have the ability for a really short period of time until she gets enough power to keep it up for longer. Keeping her able to do things while being blind would have been more fun. (I think I've read a few like that).
I'll still read it a bit but kind of disappointed in the premise & title in this situation.

Dex-chan lover
This wouldn't be the first story I've read where a character lacks Sight, whether by birth or by consequence, and they use some magic vision to ignore that entire point. Then they're treated almost as if they never lost their sight outside of a few small mentions. This just goes, "Fuck it. It was hardly a gimmick at all at this point" and tosses away the pretense. If anything, she can use this to her advantage now since very few people know that she's no longer """blind""".

Blindness is a debilitating disability that is hard to write around, and it was hardly one even at the start of the manga. She showed no strain in using the ability to see via magic, and it seemed to cost her nothing to use it. It just took a moment for her to 'switch' it on when she wakes up, which is no different to how our eyes adjust when waking up.

This changes little in the grand scheme beyond gaining her super special Isekai(tm) powers from God that boosts Light magic and gives her Magic Sharingan. :pepehmm: I don't think there's even an actual plot at, or before, this point besides 'evil noble being evil' and some vague notions about taking him down a peg.

Aggregator gang
always wondered why it was even called Blind Girl Isekai. (aside from the inital observational point of the MC)
it's clear that the title of the Manga doesn't translate into that.

just looks like someone got lazy with the title.

Dex-chan lover
people here are acting like she was ever really blind in the first place. She could see auras and navigate just fine

now she can just see how handsome her new daddy is. That’s all that’s really changed
I think it's because the english title is blind girl isekai, ran the full japanese title through google translate and got this:

"I was reincarnated as a blind little girl ~I will survive by relying on the memories and magic of my previous life~"

So the idea that she's not blind anymore is kind of irrelevant to the title, but it's irrelevant either way, besides the cover kinda spoils it.

For me i will admit the change is abnormal but i'm glad it happened, if only we could do that in real life for blind people, i say this as someone who is partly blind in my left eye btw.

Users who are viewing this thread