Tensei-saki wa Moumoku Youjo deshita - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
so it seems we about to enter the vol 2 of the LN... and there's only 2 vol of the LN as of now
i guess we still have a long way to go then
This probably means the manga adaptation will not get a conclusive ending unfortunately.

It will probably end as the latest trend of "Thank you for reading, please buy the novel to see what happens next".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This chapter now confirms it, and I can't be in denial any longer. Her eyesight is permanent. There's not gonna be any limit or restriction, the whole point of this manga is irrevocably gone. Still gonna read it, but I'm gonna be sad the whole time and thinking about what could've been.

Dex-chan lover
so it seems we about to enter the vol 2 of the LN... and there's only 2 vol of the LN as of now
This probably means the manga adaptation will not get a conclusive ending unfortunately.

It will probably end as the latest trend of "Thank you for reading, please buy the novel to see what happens next".
Not just as of now, the serie is actually "Completed" with 2 LN volumes if you check out the serie status in Alphapolis and the author comments, so if anything the serie gonna go all the way and end in whatever ending it had, though manga added some stuff here and there for what the author said too (beside that raws are at 19)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not just as of now, the serie is actually "Completed" with 2 LN volumes if you check out the serie status in Alphapolis and the author comments, so if anything the serie gonna go all the way and end in whatever ending it had, though manga added some stuff here and there for what the author said too (beside that raws are at 19)
Well, it's better that way than continuing the story until she become adult without any relation to the title.

Supporter
Thank you at least author-san for not yet going to the adventurer's guilds, where the lowest rank starts at D or E and there are some B-rank thug assholes that cause problems for our young heroine who will undoubtedly qualify for S rank but can't be measured because the tool breaks and so has to take some herb-picking quests in the nearby forest where she encounters danger and a new companion.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you at least author-san for not yet going to the adventurer's guilds, where the lowest rank starts at D or E and there are some B-rank thug assholes that cause problems for our young heroine who will undoubtedly qualify for S rank but can't be measured because the tool breaks and so has to take some herb-picking quests in the nearby forest where she encounters danger and a new companion.
There's still time for this, don't jinx it!

Dex-chan lover
Just know that because the assassin guy survived he Will for some reason end up together with her sister, since thats how it normally goes…

also I am shipping Phyllis and Ioria

Dex-chan lover
I hate myself for asking for spoilers because I hate to be "that guy", but I would like to know if the story redeems itself, or I should gracefully exit now while I still have goodwill for the title :pout:

Supporter
This was a very sweet enjoyable manga and if it does go the way of the dodo then I’ll miss it

Dex-chan lover
I mean we lost the main gimmick and have a clear path to resolve the only conflict, feels like it should end soon.

Users who are viewing this thread