Tensei-saki wa Moumoku Youjo deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
That... was genuinely surprising. Mostly because we don't have that much info on Iz, but that still is surprising.

Never thought there would be a moment i would be surprised by the plot like this even with the number of stories i have read under my belt,.

Dex-chan lover
As long as you not inherit the selfish nature of Fairy. I will refrain to Burn you in the stake little girl.

Dex-chan lover
The girls' reaction to Cruz's chibi form reminded me of the monster tamer isekai where she chose that job instead of being a Saint so she could tame all the fluffies, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Idk about you people but I kinda think they should remove "Blind" from the title.

Dex-chan lover
Boy she's got quite the list racking up. Good thing this series doesn't follow the silly trope of obnoxiously long names. "I was reincarnated as a blind girl, but I was able to use my magic to somewhat see things until my sight was restored, and I'm the descendant of a fairy?!"

Dex-chan lover
Boy she's got quite the list racking up. Good thing this series doesn't follow the silly trope of obnoxiously long names. "I was reincarnated as a blind girl, but I was able to use my magic to somewhat see things until my sight was restored, and I'm the descendant of a fairy?!"

Don't forget 'and I'm probably also the chosen saintess' with her purifying the slave binding before.

Dex-chan lover
Oh...so the dragon is as big as a komodo dragon.

Also, cruz coming along and can become small huh...........uh hey guys, in terms of...nvm :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
3tm0v4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread