Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen)

god 4 months for a new chapter .....

i cant remember the plot very well......

but fuck it i suppose its a OH i reincarnated and now im op xD

>God, pls not cheats
>>Ok, I will make things normal from your perspective
>*whew*
>>Everyone else will be surprised you can speak and read Japanese, which is the secret to massive power
>wtf

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly don't see the appeal in these stories.

There is no real tension ever.

Bad thing happens
Protagonist beats it effortlessly, the only "tension" is his fear of rejection but any reader of this manga with a lick of sense understands this rejection will never happen
Protagonist is at the age of 4 already stronger than arch-mages who have spent their entire life studying magic

So exciting.

This is like reading a Superman story, except there is no kryptonite. Why should I care what happens to a character who has only 1 flaw, which dragging himself down, despite being supported by his grandfather and constantly by friends. He reminds me more of a robot that has certain "principles", rather than being a believable human.

"I want to be liked by everyone, if 1 person dislikes me everything is ruined."

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the Abi and Will are just staring at the white dragon... you'd think he would keep attacking him, especially now that Will is distracted by the Dragon.

most isekai are cheaters! OP! and PERVERTS! that's why i gave up on them but though the novel and the manga is different here he summoned a dragon to kill the abi, but in the novel he killed the abi using an umbrella lol

Power Uploader
@Laughing_Snake

I dunno, I don’t think you can really compare Superman to Isekai/Tensei, but I do get your point.

That said, I was always a Spider-man fan over Superman... at least Pete has t struggle to overcome and... yes, sometimes he doesn’t get the girl... for whatever reason.

ira

I was Pretty sure that a chapter 18 had been uploaded where did it go?

Group Leader
@ira Chapter 18 was translated by https://mangadex.org/group/2591 and that chapter has shown up on other sites, not sure why it was removed from here. She's posted tons of other translations on here.

@bishopbleach to be honest if this manga was dropped another scanner would have picked up later. I understand scanning is time consuming and tedious, but if you're going to do the job you might as well make it good. There are obviously scanner groups that don't have as many members/donations and I'm not sure how their systems work but if you're forced to drop quality for a variety of manga, I think it would be better if they didn't bite of more than they could chew.

@baileferrero1 Hi i'm one of the admins from the group that translated this series. Our 3 month drought has been due to the lack of a dedicated translator in our group. Any translations we got were really hard to come by and took a lot of work to find people. We have been asking for help from a TL for a very long time to no avail. Would you like to be the dedicated translator for this series? If you are interested in continuing this series and would like to see it released in the high quality that the previous chapters we released have been having you join our ranks to translate would mean we could have weekly or maybe even faster releases. We have no shortage of cleaners, redrawers, proofreaders, and quality checkers. If you are interested in helping this manga be scanlated quickly and still maintain the high quality of previous releases throw me a message or join our discord.

Users who are viewing this thread