Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Finally a couple where the ML matches the FL maturity level and y'all complaining? lol

Also us a whole new level of satisfaction see how the couple who wronged her ended up miserable and the target of nasty rumors.

@simplechild The point of the gallows was not to cause death by suffocation, instead the drop was suppose to be calculated based on height and weight of the person to snap their necks before they could suffocate.

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000
when you say the prince falls for her, which prince? As in the son of her asshole ex and the bitch that interfered in their relationship?

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93
Yes, the prince is the son of the ex and the bitch.

He grew up not knowing love, due to his broken family situation. The ex always felt the prince wasn't his biological son, and the bitch gave him away to the servants to raise as soon as he was born. He's only known his parents' hatred of each other. The prince is also the only heir and son regardless.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of going back in time, or she's a reader reincarnate into a novel or otoge world, she's instead reincarnate into a different person and only some time has passes after her previous life ended, that's quite a new premise.

Dex-chan lover
The King and Queen's relationship sucks, what a shocker.
A cheater getting with a cheater is to be expected, they both look disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol best girl.

What a very interesting start. I like that it's going forward in time rather than back. But we also get an ML that was connected to her from her past.

What's the age gap? Physically cause mentally, I'm all good with the pairing.

Fed-Kun's army
@arukirei @black1210 I'm aware the the main purpose is to snap the neck using gravity, but the noose is already taut before she drops and she doesn't even fall that far, if at all.

Unless the whole point is to make her suffer a slow, agonizing death despite how it's supposed to function. I could believe that.

Interestingly she reincarnated quite a bit after her old life ended, and she doesn't even need to do much in regards to the King and Queen, due to their very nature are ruining themselves. She just wants to move on.

@simplechild how I read it was that the rope gets pulled tight but your feet are still on the ground supporting your weight. The floor drops open to the cause your entire body weight to be supported onto the neck area by the rope resulting in death. Not sure if that clears up your question? If it was a question haha

Fed-Kun's army
@Cabbit3 I appreciate it but that's not what I'm confused about. The way I'm familiar with how a gallows works, there needs to be enough slack on the rope and enough height on the platform for the body to fall with enough force to snap the neck, which kills them instantly. There's a reason these things are placed so high up.

@simplechild okay yeah you're not wrong that was the more "humane" way that was introduced later in history. Before it used to be death by strangulation, so I assume this manga is supposed to reference the gallows before that change

Dex-chan lover
@venusdeletus eh, she's probably called that for the marketing, people are always looking for more villainess stories. I agree with you tho, the queen is not a good person from the start and the FL looks very pitiful

Man that debutante dress does not look good to me at all lol. However, angst potential is pretty high here, wonder how the brother and the knight will find out she's Rosemary...

Users who are viewing this thread